Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric - TIA

Sorry about the Giveaway

23 posts in this topic

Wanted to quickly say I am sorry for dropping the ball with the giveaways.  I had them all lined up for every month this year, but with the move of the site and forum, I was side tracked.  I am in the process of designing a new website and I have been sidetracked with everything.  Not to make excuses, but just didn't want anyone to think there won't be any more giveaways.  I will make sure I start the May giveaway and get back on track.

8 people like this

Oh shut up, you don't need to apologize for anything. Seriously? "Sorry we didn't give any of you guys something THIS month" We're more than good, we're just happy you've put in all the work to get the forum squared away.

8 people like this

I concur...some of us aren't here for giveaways.

10 people like this

For me ... it's not about the giveaways, and I really do appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this place great !!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL !!!!!!

5 people like this

Agree. The giveaways are just gravy.

5 people like this

Loyal TIA.  Free stuff or not we'll be here. Love this forum.  I'm sure I'm not the only one 😉

5 people like this

TIA CREW baby !!!!!!!!!!🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

5 people like this

Eric you and Dan do so much for the crew it's amazing to see all the hard work and the rewards from it. Across the board with the forum, Instagram, YouTube, periscope, Facebook, the newsletters and all the taping of videos keeping up with all that alone is extremely hard work and interacting with us in the middle of all that you guys are great!! The giveaways only bring in more people to all this greatness I'll admit the utb brought me in. But dropping the ball by not doing one no way if someone don't understand that busy life then I don't think they are truly a part of the TIACREW. Yes I said it if I offended anyone sorry but we need to know there's more to Tia than just giveaways!!! Love you guys keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 people like this

I agree! I am here for the info and fun interaction. I don't post a ton but read a lot. The giveaways are a bonus. FYI I am digging the Dewalt sander for shop use! Nice little unit!

3 people like this

Cool, You guys rock.  Thanks

5 people like this

This place is like the bar where we all have our own stools, we don't come here to have every 5th beer on the house, it's just our hang out, a bone is cool every once and a blue moon but it's the community that makes this place great, giveaway or not we're still here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 people like this

Common Eric, stop dropping the ball.  We don't need excuses, we need results.  Bahahahahahahah!

I guess my work environment is rubbing off on me.

3 people like this

Eric be like: post-43043-please-dont-freak-out-gif-Img

As others have said it's not about free it's about participation and distraction from all the negativity in the world. I had just as much fun in the last giveaway seeing what everyone else got as I did getting something myself. 

4 people like this

TIA is the cake, giveaways are the icing on top...

2 people like this

Who needs more tools anyway right? What? Did I just say that? 

2 people like this

no reason to be sorry for anything. giveaways are freebies and are not owed to anyone. for us who have won something we would be here without them. thanks for keeping the place updated with new features and what not. 

2 people like this

yep, i can't talk, i don't frequent this place as often as i used to, I admit it... I don't get as much time on the PC as would be nice to, because using this forum on mobile is a pain... Not saying it should have a more mobile friendly interface, it's because typing forum content is only really enjoyable on a keyboard.

1 person likes this

On 4/19/2017 at 9:17 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

yep, i can't talk, i don't frequent this place as often as i used to, I admit it... I don't get as much time on the PC as would be nice to, because using this forum on mobile is a pain... Not saying it should have a more mobile friendly interface, it's because typing forum content is only really enjoyable on a keyboard.

I'm The only one who uses the forum on my phone. lol I don't find it hard. 

1 person likes this

On 4/19/2017 at 8:17 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

do you use tapatalk? i find no issue and find it super easy especially easy when i need to add photo on mobil vs computer

1 hour ago, rrich1 said:

do you use tapatalk? i find no issue and find it super easy especially easy when i need to add photo on mobil vs computer

It caused problems between my phone and putting certain links didn't work as well... That was perhaps a good 10 months ago, I guess I could give it another go

On 4/13/2017 at 5:37 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Wanted to quickly say I am sorry for dropping the ball with the giveaways.  I had them all lined up for every month this year, but with the move of the site and forum, I was side tracked.  I am in the process of designing a new website and I have been sidetracked with everything.  Not to make excuses, but just didn't want anyone to think there won't be any more giveaways.  I will make sure I start the May giveaway and get back on track.

Hey I do some IT work so if you need help with website design just let me know!  I'm happy to help (need to beef up that resume anyway).  

Giveaways are cool but they are much better things given away on here daily. 

I aint here for the giveaways. No need to be sorry . Thank you for all the work you do for the forum . I am here because good people and awesome tools to talk about thank you for all you do 😄😄

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bradm
    Newest Member
    Bradm