Looks like Bosch Power Tools Youtube Channel got hacked

DR99

Did not get to see it either, but would not be the least bit surprised. Any site can be hacked with enough expertise and modest equipment. Trust me, a lot of kids nowadays have the expertise and hardware to do it. I've been in computing since 1970. There were no such things as viruses or the web then. Everything was dial up and the internet had not progressed much beyond the original Apranet project. I remember having to go through several computers to get to it. some used Unix, some DOS. Windows v1 showed up in 1985. Anyway, even the Pentagon has been hacked. I order online, but never allow them to store my credit card or other important info on the site. My address, etc. is public record, so I don't sweat that, but non-public info I make sure (as possible) is not kept after I finish my transaction. If a site has a problem with that, I go elsewhere. 

Speaking to CBS' "60 Minutes," James Comey (FBI director) had the following to say on Chinese hackers: 

There are two kinds of big companies in the United States. There are those who've been hacked by the Chinese and those who don't know they've been hacked by the Chinese.