Business sticker question

Bmill25

I want to start labeling all of my tool, equipment, etc. and instead of using a sharpie I thought of getting some stickers. Do they make high quality weatherproof stickers? Maybe bigger ones for my tool boxes and tiny ones to put on my power tools and batteries. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

27 minutes ago, DaveJr. said:

Doesn't the member @Nalu Rash make stickers? I remember he did a giveaway of the TIA stickers and in that thread he said he would be able to make custom stickers. Not sure if they are weatherproof or not but it may be worth inquiring with him.

You are correct, @Surfer (aka Nalu) is his new name, hopefully he catches this thread and can get you more details. 

But he hasn't been here for 2 months, so not sure if you will be able to contact him..

Here's some he did:

l.

• Like 1

We had a local sign shop whip up some stickers for our water clean up equipment, they did our van, trailer, banner, so they sorta gave us the stickers at cost(I really don't remember how much). Going to be using them again real soon for our office signage.