Favorite sandwich

JimboS1ice

8 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Gotta be Portillos! That's a close second for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't get to Chicago very often to enjoy Portillos, but there's a Chicago expat that opened a fantastic lil restaurant about half hour away from me in Kalamazoo MI called Ray Ray's... Amazing!!! Google it!!!!!!

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

I think they have one or two out in Arizona too, gotta take care of the Chicago snow birds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the freaking snow birds that are here year round for the past 20-years that won't shut up about how great Chicago/Boston are. You can always tell by their dirty Tampa hat and clean "Favorite" team jersey.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Yeah, the freaking snow birds that are here year round for the past 20-years that won't shut up about how great Chicago/Boston are. You can always tell by their dirty Tampa hat and clean "Favorite" team jersey.

Hahahahahaha. My Mom makes fun of my white legs when I go down there Brian. I tell herethey can suck it, I'm proud of our 18 months out of a 12 month year of bone chattering winter....we won the war, I have freakin accent, I love the Pats and they can kiss my lily white New England As$!!!!!!!

Also dude, I have GOT TO TRY A FRIGGIN CUBAN SANDWICH!!!!! A good friend of mine is a Puerto Rican and lived a long time in Miami, you know... AFTER he floated here from cuba with 80 other people on a door, he's always telling me about them!

As for my favorite sandwich? Fresh turkey, Swiss, extra pickles, lettuce and chopped onions with fresh cranberry sauce and stuffing....toasted of course ;D

• Like 3

what on earth is a cuban good grief now i gotta find a place that makes one... or do it myself..

I love ruebens personally... must be my german heritage... sauerkraut is delicious with anything, especially on some good rye with the usual suspects.

do burgers count? I have a new favorite... Went to Dakota Steve's grill and had one with caramelized onions that was phenomenal ...

I even like sauerkraut on my pizza

• Like 2

what on earth is a cuban good grief now i gotta find a place that makes one... or do it myself..

I love ruebens personally... must be my german heritage... sauerkraut is delicious with anything, especially on some good rye with the usual suspects.

do burgers count? I have a new favorite... Went to Dakota Steve's grill and had one with caramelized onions that was phenomenal ...

I even like sauerkraut on my pizza

Cuban is pork roast, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard, that's its simplest form

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Clearly knarly has never has corned beef and cabbage pizza that's good eating with some green brews

Nah, we call that rueben pizza from our local place, love it... I think @Foneguy needs to try it!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I eat my pizza with yellow mustard. Soooooooo good!

3 hours ago, Foneguy said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

??

That does sound a little odd, but  then again, I Kno some people who don't like raspberries

14 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That does sound a little odd, but  then again, I Kno some people who don't like raspberries

Take any 2 or more foods you like, mix them together and the result should be something good.

I tend to not follow the norm when it comes to food.

sour cream on steak and chicken

cinnamon on eggs and bacon

pistachios on everything

peanut butter on watermelon and strawberries

if I don't got any sour cream for taco stuff the plain Greek yogurt gets used

back in the day when I used to eat whatever I made pizza tacos. I would get a tortilla and would put your standard taco stuff in it. meat, cheese, etc. Heat it up in the microwave. I would then take a slice of leftover homemade pizza and toast in in the toaster oven. Once everything was done cooking I placed the slice of pizza into the taco.