Favorite sandwich

JimboS1ice

12 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Cuban is pork roast, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard, that's its simplest form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On cuban bread, which is the best tasting bread they make. I can easily eat a loaf of Cuban bread by myself as a snack(with nothing on it) and those loafs are 18-28" long.

Seriously, every time I decide I hate Tampa and start thinking about moving, I think about Cuban bread and sandwiches and I can't.

• Like 2

On cuban bread, which is the best tasting bread they make. I can easily eat a loaf of Cuban bread by myself as a snack(with nothing on it) and those loafs are 18-28" long.

Seriously, every time I decide I hate Tampa and start thinking about moving, I think about Cuban bread and sandwiches and I can't.

Yea hard to find a good Cuban up here, not hard to find a good pizza or Italian beef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

I hate Raspberries ?

Sorry to hear, it's understandable... My wife craves mushrooms on her pizza, I hate them....

Just this morning, I had raspberries in my special k, drizzle some honey over it all, delicious! 

I also like to eat onions like an apple sometimes

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Sorry to hear, it's understandable... My wife craves mushrooms on her pizza, I hate them....

Just this morning, I had raspberries in my special k, drizzle some honey over it all, delicious! 

I also like to eat onions like an apple sometimes

I can't even tolerate Raspberry flavored shit. Anything with a tart type taste is usually a no go for me.

My weird food is garlic. I can eat a clove of raw garlic 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

I can't even tolerate Raspberry flavored shit. Anything with a tart type taste is usually a no go for me.

My weird food is garlic. I can eat a clove of raw garlic 

I'm like that with peach flavoring, I like peaches but the fake flavor suff just turns my stomach!  My wife is the same way with grapes.  Love raspberries and the flavoring though... Mmmmmm blue raspberry slushy!!!!!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2017 at 7:27 AM, Cr8ondt said:

I'm like that with peach flavoring, I like peaches but the fake flavor suff just turns my stomach!  My wife is the same way with grapes.  Love raspberries and the flavoring though... Mmmmmm blue raspberry slushy!!!!!

Same with the grape/fake grape flavor... And the smell is nasty too... Grape candy like jolly ranchers, smells nasty. But I love grapes themselves

• Like 1

All of you have it wrong. A Publix Supermarket chicken tender sub with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, spicy mustard, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar, parmesan and oregano. 

I'd put this up there as one of the best meals on earth. Most of you northerners have never had the honor to taste this unearthly meal, but be patient...Publix is headed to a state near you soon enough, their popularity has them expanding at a rapid rate (pushing up through Virginia now I think), and I wouldn't be shocked if they're not going to take on Walmart as the dominant force across the nation before the decade is over. They just do everything right, stores are immaculate, stock is fresh, no weird ass people (looking at you, Walmart). There's just something about their chicken (tenders, rotisserie, popcorn, doesn't matter) that is unbelieveable. Their boar's head brand meats and cheeses are all delicious. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

All of you have it wrong. A Publix Supermarket chicken tender sub with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, spicy mustard, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar, parmesan and oregano. 

I'd put this up there as one of the best meals on earth. Most of you northerners have never had the honor to taste this unearthly meal, but be patient...Publix is headed to a state near you soon enough, their popularity has them expanding at a rapid rate (pushing up through Virginia now I think), and I wouldn't be shocked if they're not going to take on Walmart as the dominant force across the nation before the decade is over. They just do everything right, stores are immaculate, stock is fresh, no weird ass people (looking at you, Walmart). There's just something about their chicken (tenders, rotisserie, popcorn, doesn't matter) that is unbelieveable. Their boar's head brand meats and cheeses are all delicious. 

Don't get me started on Publix. My first child might be named Publix, it's like Disney World but better.

BTW, if you want your tweet to go viral tweet something negative about Publix, FL people will all respond.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

Remember when damn near every supermarket had a dine-in deli?

None of the stores around here have them anymore 

There's a supermarket with one in the town I go to school at.