Looky Looky...

comp56

just my luck, just after I pick up a 17" General this comes my way.....both tools have never been used, were purchased for a school that dropped a program before they got delivered. These 2 tools sat in a warehouse for almost 2 yrs now up for sale for best bid. I put a bid in for $1400 for both tools and will find out 2:00 PM tomorrow.....

$_27 (5).JPG

• Like 5

new basement? what I need is someone else's bank account...... they told me I'm suppose to have money in the bank before I can take it out....pfft I said what good are you...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, comp56 said:

new basement? what I need is someone else's bank account...... they told me I'm suppose to have money in the bank before I can take it out....pfft I said what good are you...

LOL oh man you sure about that? i wondered why we were getting these funny looking notices in the mail hahah..

That's a great deal you came across, some people have all the fun hope you get them!! 

the extended the bidding until Friday at 5:00 PM said they only had 3 bids, bloody amateurs... I guess they can do what they want it is a private sale....not sure if mine is highest or lowest bid..... 

18 minutes ago, comp56 said:

the extended the bidding until Friday at 5:00 PM said they only had 3 bids, bloody amateurs... I guess they can do what they want it is a private sale....not sure if mine is highest or lowest bid..... 

Good luck !