Well I'm in the Ryobi family now

Cr8ondt

My brother has been having me do some work for him and last visit I fell in love with his Ryobi brad nailer, well this visit he get me one! And an extra 4ah battery too.

I've been seriously considering Ryobi for some supplements to my Yellow tools, the consideration is over.

IMG_20170430_201604.jpg

• Like 5

On 5/1/2017 at 7:25 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Nice, they have some interesting tools that supplement your main line up well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well put, i too have the lights such as @Cr8ondt mentioned, (i know milwaukee has some stellar lights, but i got the Ryobi before Milwaukee came out with their line) Plus i have the small power inflator, and just recently a two pack of 4.0 batteries for $89! 

It is addicting....buying Ryobi ......love my Dewalt cordless tools ...but Ryobi fills in most of the gaps that Dewalt and other lines don't have.(or didn't have).......I have many Ryobi tools that get abused  daily and have lasted years....the Trim router is awesome ...fan, lights, orbital sander ,inflater, caulking gun, glue gun, ....and you can get a 2 pack of 4ah for 50-60$. ,,after a holiday or sale......the finish guns are great also.......with more always coming

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...