Milwaukee OPE deal

JimboS1ice

home depot in the USA has that deal............Canada doesn't even carry the trimmer yet..lol

Figured they did Milwaukee promos the crap out of their stuff at a lot of retailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up

Just ordered it from hd. My dad was gonna swing by hd and get the trimmer kit this weekend. We essentially got the blower for free. I mean 320 with tax for all of it isn't bad.

Its expected delivery date isn't till the 9th those, i can't wait. 

I'll say that is a good deal.... in Canada just the 9.0Ah battery is $281.00 with tax..and I mean just battery not even the charger....

If I order it and have free shipping to border, $299USD = $410.23CAD plus I pay 13% tax on the $410.23 = $463.55CAD + approx. 1.5 hr round trip to go pick it up...

I missed seeing this from home Depot, so ill have to get in on that, just bought the trimmer kit, but i want to sell the battery and cahrger..

milwaukee-gradient-buy-one-FPN-2.jpg

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Featured-Products-Milwaukee-Tools/N-5yc1vZcgej

However, i tried doing this online, but i don't see where it has a free tool add on when i add the trimmer kit to my cart..??

I'll have to see if it's even doable online at all. It should be.

I couldn't figure out how to get it to work on HD website, something isn't working, decided to take advantage of this deal before i forgot and it's gone, so i just went to Rural King, thank you @JimboS1ice and I've never used a hedge trimmer in my life, i expect i'll just sell it right away. HD couldn't make things easy on me, so i'll return the one i just bought, and simply wait until i get it from Rural king, despite it being backordered.. I'm fine with that because of this sweet promo

• Like 2

I've used mine this past weekend, my wife used it too, we both really like it. 

I went back to HD and got the free hedge trimmer. Unfortunately, i have other matters at hand taking priority so I will have to sell the battery, charger, and trimmer.... Try to recoup the cost of the trimmer. I'll just use the 9.0 pack I have currently. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina