Triton hammer drill and impact

Jay-J

I was my local Rockler store and they had a Triton hammer drill and impact driver combo on clearance for $119.00 regular price of $250.00.  I didn't really need it (already have a 18 volt makita drill and a mini Bosch impact driver)

I went ahead head and bought it. It came with two 20 volt batteries, hammer drill, impact driver, charger and bag. Batteries are 2 amp batts.. 

For $119.00 I think price was great - almost a steal.. I don't know if I would have bought at reg price of $250.00

anyone else have this drill? How do you like?

Triton has come up here and there, they do a lot of wood working tools, relatively small cordless line, their track saw intrigues me, reasonably priced tools. They sponsor that April chick on IG, thats a good deal and I'm sure they are all around solid tools

Triton has come up here and there, they do a lot of wood working tools, relatively small cordless line, their track saw intrigues me, reasonably priced tools. They sponsor that April chick on IG, thats a good deal and I'm sure they are all around solid tools

April Wilkerson on YouTube. Pretty big channel as well as Matt Cremona.

I have their 3 1/4 go router and love it. Saves money by not having to buy a router lift when using it in a table.

Track saw seems nice. Handled it in person but haven't used it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...