Who takes it all?

JimboS1ice

Okay my hockey loving fans, who's going to take it all??

My gut says Nashville but as a Hawks fan they can go eat a dick, love to sea Ducks v Senators, nice to see a Canadian team get on board, from there either or would be cool, what do you guys think?

I want Nashville to win. PK winning a cup after what the Canadiens did to him would be awesome. Screw the Penguins and I kinda like US teams winning and keeping the streak alive.

P.S.

Hedman > Karlsson

P.P.S.

How can you root against Carrie Underwood? She's a freaking goddess.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I want Nashville to win. PK winning a cup after what the Canadiens did to him would be awesome. Screw the Penguins and I kinda like US teams winning and keeping the streak alive.

P.S.

Hedman > Karlsson

P.P.S.

How can you root against Carrie Underwood? She's a freaking goddess.

As a hawks fan theres 4 teams that should die

1: Detroit

2: Blues

3: Nashville

4: Wild

5: Detroit (SO MAD THEY ARE IN THE EAST!!! so much for a rivalry)

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

As a hawks fan theres 4 teams that should die

1: Detroit

2: Blues

3: Nashville

4: Wild

5: Detroit (SO MAD THEY ARE IN THE EAST!!! so much for a rivalry)

If it makes you feel better they think they're rivals with Tampa but we don't really care because the Lightning beat them every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Dagger through the heart bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the flip side I'm a die-hard (what a true statement) Lions fan..... Oh wait your a Bears fan.... I'm sorry bro, that's almost as bad as a being a Browns fan.....

On the flip side I'm a die-hard (what a true statement) Lions fan..... Oh wait your a Bears fan.... I'm sorry bro, that's almost as bad as a being a Browns fan.....

I can't do the bears! Passive fan but I can't do it, I've gotten into the patriots from early days of fantasy football and have stuck with them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryan Johansen being out for surgery, and Karlsson clearly deteriorating makes me wonder if a Pens cup win isn't inevitable. I would be saddened by that because having War Pig Kessel's name on that thing once is bad enough but the Ducks must be defeated. 

1 hour ago, Bremon said:

Ryan Johansen being out for surgery, and Karlsson clearly deteriorating makes me wonder if a Pens cup win isn't inevitable. I would be saddened by that because having War Pig Kessel's name on that thing once is bad enough but the Ducks must be defeated. 

East may just take it if the West keeps killing each other

On 5/17/2017 at 8:15 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Okay my hockey loving fans, who's going to take it all??

My gut says Nashville but as a Hawks fan they can go eat a dick, love to sea Ducks v Senators, nice to see a Canadian team get on board, from there either or would be cool, what do you guys think?

Hey what was the Hawks playoff slogan? "One goal". It should have been just 1 win please.

I hope that the sense can come back. I can't not stand that cry baby in Pittsburgh. 

Hoping for a preds v sens finals with the preds winning.

Conn symthe... Pekka Renner

Nashville up 3-1  

I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Rinne in the past 7+ years so I don't think he's underappreciated at all. He seems well respected as a goalie in the league.

As an aside, Chris Kunitz can go to hell. Go Preds!

Bahhh humbug I don't want either team to win lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bremon said:

I've never heard anyone say a bad word about Rinne in the past 7+ years so I don't think he's underappreciated at all. He seems well respected as a goalie in the league.

As an aside, Chris Kunitz can go to hell. Go Preds!

The thing is that you ask fans or reporters who the best goalies in the league are and Rinne is never in the top 5. He's top 3 in my opinion. Vezina finalist in 2015 and 2012 but he's really been the only goalie consistently good his entire career. Sure Nashville has a good defense but he makes them unbelievable...even as they transition from a good shut-down defense to an offensive-minded defense.