Lithium ion power packs

jay1028

6 hours ago, Framer joe said:

All crap in U.K. ? Not here....problem is in the USA,different codes by state.. if all building codes adapted cape cod standard there would be no house blown over ever .....ever here of a house on cape being blown apart ? No,..toughest codes in the US.....Arizona watches houses blow around ,Florida same thing ......quality lasts like Italian architecture or Greek....or cape cod...lol but true

I have heard of hurricanes hitting the Cape, but I have never heard of tornadoes there. They may be whole lot smaller in area covered, but I think they are a whole lot meaner. I have never heard of a hurricane picking up a farm tractor, but tornadoes have destroyed more than a few 5 ton + tractors picking them up and throwing them like an egg on pavement.

No Jman create a building code for the worse case scenario......how  is it working now ? It's not people die......when you pour a slab with no crawl space then bolt a frame on it ,that is not structurally sound....when you have 8' poured foundations with embedded metal straps like we do here ,,,there is no chance of up lift....HDU  are bolted floor to floor with rods connecting them....it's  engineered to survive ....it's all about technique..not soil ,or temp....codes are state wide not by town.....

.........Never been in a tornado they are extreme..but the cape has wind force that strong plenty of times...it will send a yacht the next street over......ocean front homes survive it all the time.......

....earthquakes create more havoc yet proper engineering will save a building....windows used ocean front can take a 2x4 shot out a canon at 200mph and not break........sorry I went of course .....more POWA!!!