My new 2017 F-350

Justin Hernandez

So I know I always say I will try to be on here more often but its hard. But I'm swamped with work and a ton of other things. Prime example I got this truck delivered last Thursday at 9pm and have only driven it 2 miles, (yes two) since I got it. I don't have anytime to set it up and it bothers me, theres only so much time in a day. But anyway, it was frustrating trying to buy a truck locally nobody had anything work ready. I would have to buy the truck chassis and build the body which I was fine with because I want it custom. But the wait time for the body was crazy over 3 months to get a body from Knapheide factory plus install time. So I would have made three months of payments and the truck would just be sitting in there lot. The crazy thing was they had over a hundred trucks in there Miami lot waiting for body's. I wish I got video of the place it was awesome, mostly Fords and almost all diesel's. Plus buying a vehicle is not like it once was salesman use to kiss your ass now you have to kiss there's. I've been to a bunch of dealers and quotes comeback two weeks later and phone calls go unanswered. I actually was under contract with a dealer that was 2 hours away from me for a 2016 F-350 chassis. Its a long story but the manager who sold me the truck was being an ass and not returning or even answering my phone calls. So that truck went bye bye after a few different phone calls. I know I'm all over the place here but I never thought I would buy a truck online from across the country from Arizona all the way to South Florida. But with the crappy service locally and a long wait time I needed to do something. There really isn't alot of these trucks available that are work ready this dealer in Arizona was the only place that had what I was looking for. It was a fair price, I did have to pay for transport but the service was great. The transport people really dropped the ball but the world is far from perfect. So here are some pictures of what I bought and some of the other trucks I looked at and the other f-350 i had under contract. There is a YouTube walk around video I did, specs are in the video description. Hopefully I get this truck on the road soon and making money.  

IMAG3024.jpg

IMAG3023.jpg

IMAG3007.jpg

IMAG2956.jpg

IMAG2954.jpg

IMAG3018.jpg

IMAG3093.jpg

IMAG3094.jpg

IMAG3095.jpg

IMAG3096.jpg

IMAG3097.jpg

IMAG3098.jpg

IMAG3099.jpg

IMAG3100.jpg

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Fletcher94 said:

Nice truck, your gonna love it. I couldn't be any happier with my stock f450. Once I get some time to build a few boxes an bumper ile love it even more. 

The payments are a pain but it enables me to make money. 

Takes money to make money!!

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 0:59 PM, Poisonfangs85 said:

Awesome rig! Sucks that the process was not too smooth, but in the end you are all good. Be sure to post pics of the final setup. I always learn something from other people's work truck setups.

Yea I watch alot of truck videos on the tube. My final setup will be a long time from now, theres some upgrades I want to do to the truck. But I'm just thinking of what to do right now and what to do later. I might put a floor to ceiling husky toolbox in the back against the wall right now. I measured it, looks like it might fit but its tight I want to make sure it fits because I would be mad If it didn't and I have to take it back.. lol:huh:

Yes, I'm aware, back to the way it was in the 90s until the 99-16 rule of terror. My comment was in regards to the "three generations" of super duty that saw fewer aesthetic differences than the current and last generation of Camaro. There's very little not to like about the redesign, the F150 cab has always blown the SDs away, and the new model finally moves into the present with a fully boxed frame. Now that GM has weird hood scoops Ford takes the crown in the looks department away from the GMC imo (sorry Ram fans).