Kobalt 24v Trimmer and Blower coming soon.

richwoodrocket

I bought a kobalt 24v brushless jigsaw today at lowes, and on the package, there were pictures of a kobalt trimmer and blower. Looks like kobalt is trying to get in on the battery powered outdoor tool market. I'm glad to see kobalt is expanding their 24v lineup. I also found it odd that Lowe's had the 24v jigsaw and random orbital sander, since I couldn't find any mention of either anywhere online. This is my first jigsaw, and I'm pretty impressed. Kobalt is bringing out some quality tools. I like my Kobalt 24v drill better than my dewalt 18 volt drill. ff40a786fbb47c49cf7b7f690cef77da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Kobalt's 24v brushless line is incredibly underrated. They compare favorably to the other big-name brands, especially the impact and circular saw. I'm really happy that Lowe's has already expanded this line a good deal beyond their former 18/20v max line as apart from their (largest) selection of DeWalt, a recently revitalized Hitachi, and a beyond-stagnant Bosch, their selection of quality cordless is fairly slim and I could see Kobalt filling a sizable role in that niche. The prices for the batteries are so low it's hard not to invest in them. I'd like to see a Bluetooth radio out next.

By the way, the 24v impact/drill combo is currently $149 which is a steal, as well as lower prices throughout their lineup which ends (I believe) this month.

It's good to see that they are supporting this line well. I feel like one of the biggest factors for any line of tools is how wide of a selection of tools they offer. That was in my opinion one of the downfalls of the Kobolt 20v line.