The new DCS570

Jronman

I just watched a video on the new brushless 20v circular saw. Possibly the most powerful circular saw in an 18/20max platform? Protoolreviews says so. If I feel the need to get a circular saw in addition to my planned flexvolt track saw purchase I may consider this over the flexvolt even. I like blade right saws. As a left hander it is easier for me to use a blade right saw. I used the brushed 20v max circular saw a guy at work has and it had plenty of power especially when I plugged a flexvolt battery in it. Flexvolt would be overkill for my needs. 

7 hours ago, Bremon said:

FlexVolt costs what, $20 extra? When you're already planning on having the FlexVolt track saw I really don't see the point of not getting the 575. This saw is nice, but not nice enough to deny yourself the best lol. 

If your staying pure 20v its not a bad set up, but I hear ya dumb the way they went about it, typical Dewalt

Hi can somone help, ive tried contacting DeWalt several times with no clear answer. When will or how can I get hold of the new DCS 570 B 20V circular saw? I cant find it anywhere accept on Amazon as part of a combo kit DCK 483D2  $399 even that is now unavailable? My other problem is I live in Thailand and ebay or US customs or the airlines, wont ship DCS 575 60v max circular saw due apparently to risk of explosion of the lithium batteries, strange as all my 20v max tools which consist of 2 drills and a jig saw were shipped recently with no issues. I actually had a 60v dcs 575 on its way and it was stopped at the ebay GSP center? I got my money back but really wanted that saw . So I saw the pro tool youtube review of the DCS 570 20v , great I thought order the bare tool DCS 570B as I have 3 20vmax 6 amph batteries already problem solved. But no because I cant find the DCS 570 for sale anywhere? Thailand has very limited stock of DeWalt models? So can any one help me find either the Dewalt dcs 575 T1 which can be shipped to Thailand or the DCS 570 B 20v max for sale somwhere? As many of you know once you have used DeWalt tools nothing else will Do. It just a pain getting the 60v platform shipped to Thailand? And i cant find the dcs 570 anywhere?

this is pretty much identical to the flexvolt saw, except for the battery.

i really dont like the right blade.  i also hate the high position of the handle.  even i (who's framed hundreds of units) cant cut a line straight sometimes with this saw, especially with the depth adjustment set high, which moves the handle more forward and akward.

i wish dewalt would have a left blade brushless saw already.

Cutting depth is 2-9/16"...will make cutting i-joists so much nicer. Feels balanced...about the same weight as the Milwaukee 6.5". One negative is no rafters hook. Good sightlines to the blade. 57 degree bevel capabilities! Could have used that earlier this week.f196659b1de71be7263610b970808dab.jpgc5b26e807e0bbb95824a310eb0ef6ff3.jpg

• Like 2