Nps 17 where do I watch for live updates ?

Framer joe

By this time last year I was out of my mind with excitement over the ..Worlds First event by Dewalt......do I have my time frame mixed up? Did I miss a new topic ? Tools in action guys have said nothing......I can't find any news about New tools......No one on here has said anything to watch for........

Where is all the media , where's the hype ?? Or I'm I just new to this forum and last year was a fluke event.....I mean I was literally BLOWN AWAY last year.....trying to find every video outlet I could watch....I couldn't even work.....

Where's the BEEF ?   (gotta be older to know that expression)

• Like 1

haven't you heard? Dewalt went out of business.......They are renaming everything Stanley   they just haven't decided on going black and red or staying with yellow....

Car 54 Where are you? ( gotta be even older to know that expression)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jronman said:

sure id like a yearly DeWALT event like Milwaukee and now Makita but a Stanley Black and Decker event wouldnt be half bad either. Just have SB&D bring all its companies together to show off new products.

They did it last year, the day after the DeWalt event.

31 minutes ago, Jronman said:

sure id like a yearly DeWALT event like Milwaukee and now Makita but a Stanley Black and Decker event wouldnt be half bad either. Just have SB&D bring all its companies together to show off new products.

SBD would have to rent a large warehouse to show off every company's products at the same time.  I'd love to see such an event: DeWalt yellow taking a prominent place, with Porter Cable grey, Bostitch yellow, and Black and Decker orange tools displayed in separate areas designed to lure their respective markets over.  The closest I've come to such an event is the Infantry Warfighter's Conference years ago.  That was beyond neat, with a variety of tactical gear companies as well as government contractors set up.  I walked out of there with an Otis cleaning kit, Camelbak bottle, a number of t-shirts, and other odds and ends.  Some buddies skipped formation to walk through while they were tearing down, and the Wiley-X people gave them the display eyewear.

I'd love to visit something like the NPS or the DeWalt event, just to get to handle some of the latest and greatest along with upcoming tools.  Funny thing is, back when I used cordless tools for my job, I'd have laughed out loud if someone told me that in twenty years people would be on the internet anxiously awaiting word about new cordless tools coming out.

• Like 1

SBD would have to rent a large warehouse to show off every company's products at the same time.  I'd love to see such an event: DeWalt yellow taking a prominent place, with Porter Cable grey, Bostitch yellow, and Black and Decker orange tools displayed in separate areas designed to lure their respective markets over.  The closest I've come to such an event is the Infantry Warfighter's Conference years ago.  That was beyond neat, with a variety of tactical gear companies as well as government contractors set up.  I walked out of there with an Otis cleaning kit, Camelbak bottle, a number of t-shirts, and other odds and ends.  Some buddies skipped formation to walk through while they were tearing down, and the Wiley-X people gave them the display eyewear.

I'd love to visit something like the NPS or the DeWalt event, just to get to handle some of the latest and greatest along with upcoming tools.  Funny thing is, back when I used cordless tools for my job, I'd have laughed out loud if someone told me that in twenty years people would be on the internet anxiously awaiting word about new cordless tools coming out.

They put a good show last year, day 1 was all dewalt, day 2 was other brands like proto, porter cable, Stanley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Ya ya ....the post was old still left on my (where you type stuff) I didn't know it would follow my headline....I'm NOT computer savvy....just curious where to watch.....so thanks all....I'm not on twitter or instagram or facebooking....that's way over my head.......my talent expertise is building and tools....

i know NPS 17 is Milwaukee....but doesn't SBD or Dewalt have a show 1 week later ? I thought that was the process..........

...I'm in Dewalt but it is still exciting to see what Milwaukee has coming ,,for me anyway...they still make great tools........I don't drink,smoke or do recreational drugs...so family and tools and fishing is my thing......

3 hours ago, Framer joe said:

Ya ya ....the post was old still left on my (where you type stuff) I didn't know it would follow my headline....I'm NOT computer savvy....just curious where to watch.....so thanks all....I'm not on twitter or instagram or facebooking....that's way over my head.......my talent expertise is building and tools....

i know NPS 17 is Milwaukee....but doesn't SBD or Dewalt have a show 1 week later ? I thought that was the process..........

...I'm in Dewalt but it is still exciting to see what Milwaukee has coming ,,for me anyway...they still make great tools........I don't drink,smoke or do recreational drugs...so family and tools and fishing is my thing......

U sound like the American version of me