Upcoming event.

Jronman

Was the DCCS620 previously known about? It's news to me. 12" compact 20v Max brushless chainsaw. *shrug*

Oh man what a sweet thing. No seriously, it looks so small and cute [emoji16]
It's really what I've been waiting for so it's a no-brainer for me if it finds it way to EU. Guess we will know more once it's officially released.
Nice find Bremon [emoji119]

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bremon said:

Was the DCCS620 previously known about? It's news to me. 12" compact 20v Max brushless chainsaw. *shrug*

Yesssss. This makes so much more sense for carpenters that never cut tree's than a big bar saw. I'm liking it! 

https://www.wiselinetools.ca/Dewalt-DCCS620B-20V-MAX-Compact-Chainsaw-Bare-Tool/item/DCCS620B?folder=176 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bremon said:

Well big fans of big fans still need to buy teal it seems but I won't know if I'm a big fan of this little fan until I know how the CFM compares to my Milwaukee, which is a little fan that I'm not a big fan of. 

say that 3X fast lolololol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, zinzander said:

launching 2 new 20v grinders one with a locking switch and one without which is great as I hate paddles on small grinders which you use one handed  and the 7 inch flex volt which will be sweet too. Do people know if these are in this event or a later one?

There's going to be a 7 in flexvolt? Is it in the same form as the 6 in flexvolt? Will the 20v grinders be same form as the current 4 in 20v? So the two 20v grinders are essentially the same except different switches?

Sounds like a big year for DeWALT which is nice. I wonder if there will be a normal jigsaw in addition to the barrel grip.

6 minutes ago, Jronman said:

There's going to be a 7 in flexvolt? Is it in the same form as the 6 in flexvolt? Will the 20v grinders be same form as the current 4 in 20v? So the two 20v grinders are essentially the same except different switches?

Sounds like a big year for DeWALT which is nice. I wonder if there will be a normal jigsaw in addition to the barrel grip.

that's from a Dewalt employee. They are changing the form of the 20v. I suspect the flex will be the same apparently the only reason development has been so slow over recent years is they had 90% of their resource going to flexvolt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zinzander said:

that's from a Dewalt employee. They are changing the form of the 20v. I suspect the flex will be the same apparently the only reason development has been so slow over recent years is they had 90% of their resource going to flexvolt

oh nice can't wait for more tools. 

1 minute ago, zinzander said:

they are putting out a new cordless screw gun too. I can't remember but it was either for flooring or roofers nose won't be cross compatible with the current dry wall gun

oh more of a sheetmetal screwgun? I'm itching to get the new track saw but it has a few weeks yet before release. I wish it had bluetooth for the upcoming bluetooth vac. Maybe there will be a 60v tool connect adapter.