Home Depot Tick

PeteW

found this last night and bought one, excited to try it out, eric and dans video on the milwaukee tick was very cool, they did say they feel it will really take off in a few years tho but with this deal seems like the best time to jump in on it. anyone else have one? i think they are normally 29$ for one so 9.99 is not bad at all!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-ONE-KEY-TICK-Tool-and-Equipment-Tracker-48-21-2000/300859175

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeteW said:

found this last night and bought one, excited to try it out, eric and dans video on the milwaukee tick was very cool, they did say they feel it will really take off in a few years tho but with this deal seems like the best time to jump in on it. anyone else have one? i think they are normally 29$ for one so 9.99 is not bad at all!

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-ONE-KEY-TICK-Tool-and-Equipment-Tracker-48-21-2000/300859175

I wonder how many times it will hit this $10 price point, right now is a great time for it with all the hype for the new tools. I imagine shortly after Dewalts event. This is the 2nd time, first sale lasted about two weeks.

All a tick would tell me is "The last time we saw your tools, they were in the garage."  What I need is a tracker that tells me that I left my hammer in the sunroom, my daughter stole a screwdriver and left it under the dining room table and that my cat has carried off one of my gloves as prey and it's safely tucked away under the bed.  Now THAT I'd pay good money to have.

• Like 2

I bought one because it's ten dollars, but like I've said they still aren't worth a shit. Had it in the bed of my pickup all day and even was physically in the bed a few times and the last time it picked it up was over six hours before I left work when I pulled it up on the app on my phone and tried to refresh it. I thought maybe just because they weren't worth a shit for stolen tools they might be fine for just keeping track of what truck a box is in, but they aren't even worth a shit at that.

Screenshot_20170616-062311.thumb.png.687c647af86924daec68163af4aa81a9.png

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Thanikanan
    Newest Member
    Thanikanan