DeWalt DCS 570

Woodworker ant

Hi , hope somone can help I cant find the DCS 570 B 20v max circular saw for sale anywhere? Can somone piont me in the right direction. Im already invested in the Dewalt 20v max platform with a couple of Drills and a jig saw , excellent tools by the eay. Whats was a bit strange was recently I had a New Dewalt DCS 575 60v max on order and paid for but iit was stopoed at US customs due apparently to risk of explotion of the litium battries? I say strange as my 20v tools were shipped no problem? So if any one can help me find either the DCS 570B 20v max or its release date? (DeWalt dont seam to know?) Or DCS 575 T1 60v max which can be shipped unrestricted to Thailand. (Thailand has very limited DeWalt models available.) Hope some one can help.

Is it just the saw or Flexvolt tools in general? The 20v batteries have no problem shipping because the batteries have low enough watt hours to meet the requirements for flying in an airplane. The 60v batteries have too much watt hours so DeWALT kinda tricked the system by having a special airplane clip that essentially converts the battery into 3 20v batteries. Maybe it has something to do with that. If you have Amazon, might be worth checking to see if the 570 is available. It tends to have many DeWALT kits. The 570 sounds like a great saw but the 575 is supposedly better. DeWALT has a lot of engineering that went into making the battery shippable. I don't see why it should have problems shipping. Might be worth a second try if you are still interested in the 575? Maybe it would be worth checking with the customs and see if there is any way to get the 575?

It's not out yet on it's own....

http://www.dewalt.com/products/power-tools/saws/circular-saws/714-184mm-20v-cordless-circular-saw-with-brake-tool-only/dcs570b

I thought the release date was originally going to be in April but it's not out yet that I have seen. You can order it from Home Depot however it's list as delivery only and following up with them it's not really out yet, you can buy it then wait.  Sorry bro.

Also welcome to the forum.