New 20v Nailers

RickyMcGrath

The 693 metal connector nailer has been out for somewhere in the vicinity of a year, no?

The 692 framer, 660 16 gauge are pictured, as well as the 680 18 gauge, the 681 stapler, 682 flooring stapler, and 650 15 gauge. The last 4 are due out soon, September in Canada.

Not pictured are the concrete nailer and the 16 straight, maybe we will see them again in August?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bremon said:

The 693 metal connector nailer has been out for somewhere in the vicinity of a year, no?

The 692 framer, 660 16 gauge are pictured, as well as the 680 18 gauge, the 681 stapler, 682 flooring stapler, and 650 15 gauge. The last 4 are due out soon, September in Canada.

Not pictured are the concrete nailer and the 16 straight, maybe we will see them again in August?

Concrete nailer? Care to elaborate?  I have not heard anything about it...

1 minute ago, Bremon said:

Few pictures have floated around, this one is from a ways back on Kiefer @toolaholic Instagram page. There's a clip of it in action out there I've seen but I'd have to do some digging.

IMG_4320.PNG

Good grief. Yeah, that would be a crazy addition to their lineup!