Grizzly go771z

Jscott

I am getting ready to order this tomorrow does anyone have any knowledge of it besides what is on the website? I have heard great things about grizzlys service but have no grizzly tools currently so no experience with them.. Any thoughts would be good it is a big step up from my portable table saw I have now..

Screenshot_20170702-155043.png

51 minutes ago, Jronman said:

They are pro but maybe more like how Ridgid is to Milwaukee. I would say more a bargain pro. 

Ya its a hybrid I wish I had the cash for a unisaw or sawstop but that's a bucket list item lol. thanks for the reply that is definatly a fair comparison 

4 hours ago, SetBuilder said:

Is there an option to get longer rails for the fence, extending it to 50in? If you have room, the larger capacity is always nice to have. 

I don't have room for 50in this one goes 31 to the right and 16 to the left I have read that you can move it over one hole and get a couple inches more to the right so that may be what I do to get a couple extra inches

• 2 weeks later...

Well I placed my order and then cancelled it, had to use some of the money i was spending on it.. I got the ridgid instead.. I'm not sure if I want to keep it or not though.. The table isn't very flat and the blade has some of the trunnion prob that others have had it isn't terrible and it does cut good but I just don't know if it is worth what I paid to deal with it or if I should take it back and order the grizzly.. I will have the money in a week or two..

IMG_20170706_201438.jpg

Sorry to hear about the issues. Only good thing about you having an issue with the saw vs any issue with the grizzly is having to deal with shipping back to the manufacturer. I've heard good things about the Ridgid when I was looking for a saw. I ended up going with the delta from Lowe's for slightly more money. Not sure if you considered that one or not. It doesnt have cast iron wings but that doesnt bother me as I took one off anyways for a router table. Added a storage box to the other side. IMG_20170124_021703.jpgd693094cb6f37ad27fecb4da0981d2d5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Sorry to hear about the issues. Only good thing about you having an issue with the saw vs any issue with the grizzly is having to deal with shipping back to the manufacturer. I've heard good things about the Ridgid when I was looking for a saw. I ended up going with the delta from Lowe's for slightly more money. Not sure if you considered that one or not. It doesnt have cast iron wings but that doesnt bother me as I took one off anyways for a router table. Added a storage box to the other side. IMG_20170124_021703.jpgd693094cb6f37ad27fecb4da0981d2d5.jpg

Thank you.. Yes that is the saw I wanted but my Lowes didn't have one in stock and of course a week after I bought mine both Lowes near me have one in stock think that is going to be my next move tho. I like the way it looks and the fence is very nice.. I just don't have the extra for big tools very often so guess this is the crap I gotta deal with when tryin to save a buck 

If/when you decide to get it, I recommend buying it online. There are coupon codes you can get for 10% that will help at least pay for the tax. Just pay online and pick up in store same day. Done it plenty of times.

• Like 1