Dewalt Landscaping machines

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I own the DCLB720 blower and the DCHT820 hedge trimmer. The blower is designed for work site cleanup but I used it over the spring in the yard and it did pretty good. My Ego blower is more powerful but the Dewalt did great moving lawn clippings, loose leaves etc.  The hedge trimmer, is the best one I've ever owned. It's fantastic, power house, the batteries last forever and it cuts some pretty large branches. I have historically used the 5.0 batteries with both tools but recently started using my flexvolt batteries in both and they last forever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I use the DCLB720 and agree it's a pretty good blower.  Haven't used the hedge trimmers very much, but I know Dan uses the string trimmer and hedger and like the hedger.  For a tool brand OPE I am more of a fan of the Makita OPE but I haven't tried their hedge trimmers so i really can't comment on those.

• Thanks 1

I own the 20v hedge trimmer, string trimmer and both blowers (the small one is designed for job sites but works great for blowing dry grass and dirt off of concrete).  Frankly, I like them.  I own a house that has turned into a long-term project, and mimosa shrubs have grown around the property.  The hedge trimmer works great to trim these down, and the string trimmer--while it will bog down if overworked or in wet grass--helps keep the yard manageable.

The blower is just outstanding.  Mind you, I have nothing to compare it to in terms of cordless, but it works as well or better than the corded blowers I've owned in the past.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2017 at 4:43 AM, Heyerick Tools said:

Thanks for the info if u try someting else please let me know.

I will post on here if I try another cordless. But it won't be for some time. Otherstwhile on here have done used and love the 20v. I am very biased toward gas. 

• Thanks 1