Should I get a half face respirator or might as well get a full face?

killstreak

Now im just using it for diy stuff like mowing,woodworking,painting, and pesticides maybe.

I cant seem to figure out why you wouldnt wear a full mask everytime, if things can hurt your insides cant they hurt your eyes too when u just wear some safety glasses? By the way i have pretty bad allergies too. My first post!! ty 4 reading

When you put one on you will understand. They're hot and uncomfortable. You don't realize how much you're used to open air until you enclose your eyes, and it's made more dramatic if you wear contacts.

There are different types of respirators for a reason, more is safer than less but it's also more uncomfortable. I couldn't imagine mowing the grass with a full face shield, it's too hot for even a paper respirator here in Florida. I have bad allergies too, I just take a benadryl before or after and use some allergy eye drops. I might get one of those masks by RZ that are neoprene or mesh.

• Like 1