Hilti cordless tools

JGuz

Milwaukee covers the battery 2 years on the compact packs and 3 years on the high capacity ones.

Indeed, they have a separate warranty for batteries. The odd thing is the wording of the actual warranty.

"This warranty does not apply to ... misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents."

Normal wear and tear. I love that. Lack of maintenance?

Take a Hilti tool or battery in. Doesn't matter what you have done to it. It can be beaten to a pulp. They will fix it or replace it. Including wear and tear lack of maintenance. It's crazy how they do it, but they do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI, Hilti now comes with 5.2ah batteries, same price and same size as the 3.3, nice upgrade!

Just got mine!

Any more info on these batteries you can point me to? They aren't listed on Hilti's website. Did you pick yours up at a dealer?

Any more info on these batteries you can point me to? They aren't listed on Hilti's website. Did you pick yours up at a dealer?

Yup, there was no advanced notice. They just showed up. If you look online, all the kits come with the 5.2 , instead of the 3.3ah.

https://www.hilti.ca/cordless-systems/drills%2c-impact-drivers-%26-wrenches/r4924

Hilti Germany

https://www.hilti.de/akkutechnik/akkus%2c-ladegeräte-und-zubehör/li-ion-akkus/2110409