I'm bored, here's a bird...

Kato

Showing off again, 7 photos plus the cover are mine. Anybody wants a really awesome 2017 calendar, and feels like making a donation to the zoo, let me know. I don't know if they're gonna sell them online but I'm sure I can arrange to have calendars sent out. They're around 8 bucks I think, and it goes to help the zoo take care of the animals and the zoo.

31704882292_58bbe8e88a_b.jpg

Cosley Calendar 2017 Front by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

31042365493_0a3d13ea2e_b.jpg

Cosley Calendar 2017 Back by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

• Like 4

Showing off again, 7 photos plus the cover are mine. Anybody wants a really awesome 2017 calendar, and feels like making a donation to the zoo, let me know. I don't know if they're gonna sell them online but I'm sure I can arrange to have calendars sent out. They're around 8 bucks I think, and it goes to help the zoo take care of the animals and the zoo.

31704882292_58bbe8e88a_b.jpg[/url]

Cosley Calendar 2017 Front by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

31042365493_0a3d13ea2e_b.jpg

Cosley Calendar 2017 Back by Edward Durbin, on Flickr

Damn nice photos! This is the best I can do...28e81ba4d639a757973078edf7e314aa.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

The zoo and I have a deal, free membership...basically a complete run of the place & other perks, for use of my photos. The park district and the zoo can use my photos, and they're much better than pretty good to me in return. It'd be nice to see a piece of the calendar sales but in all honesty I'd rather see all of the proceeds go to the zoo, I'm sure it's hard enough to take care of the zoo and animals worrying about where the next donation or dollar is coming from. I would rather they use the photos for free because it allows me to give back to the zoo. I'm sure the free membership is a tiny thing to do compared to what they'd be paying in licensing and royalty fees.

The calendar alone would probably crush them in licensing fees. So would the photo use on the truck. I'm not that unkind though, no matter how much I act like a prick I'm really a big puss at heart.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...