Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

• 1 month later...

Well I made the leap and picked up my very own M18 table saw!  Wow this is a really nice machine, I checked it for square and also the 45 degree adjustment and only made very minor adjustments.  I'd have to say that the biggest adjustment I had to make was to the scale for the fence but even it was off probably 1/16th at the most.  Used it for a quick project in the house over the weekend, and though I validated the measurements I used the installed (and recently calibrated scale) for my setup and it cut the exact measurement perfectly!  Had to order the stand separate since they were all out at my local HD but I am liking this baby.  I installed a 40 tooth Diablo blade since it makes such gorgeous cuts and have been very satisfied with the results. Can't wait to put to some real use. I am not in the business I'm a DIYer but I will be leading a group of guys as we do some major renovations to our newly acquired church so anticipating the need I wanted to get this thing home and get it adjusted and tested so when our project starts it's ready to go.

M18 table saw1.jpg

M18 table saw.jpg

Table Saw in action.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up. HD has the table saw available with a free additional 12Ah battery. I just got mine delivered and the battery is just shipped alongside in a separate box and comes in the standard retail single pack packaging. Nice deal considering how expensive those batteries are.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2018 at 9:57 AM, JerryNY said:

Just a heads up. HD has the table saw available with a free additional 12Ah battery. I just got mine delivered and the battery is just shipped alongside in a separate box and comes in the standard retail single pack packaging. Nice deal considering how expensive those batteries are.

Deal is also available online through Toolnut and Acme - free shipping on both and no taxes (at least for me).

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking at the free 12AH battery with the new saws (chain, table, circular, super -zall), the Acme veterans day 11% discount DOES stack.  Most other promos I've seen have specifically excluded these deals, but there's a good chance for a double deal.

image.png.d38839809b4d5c3913367b6149ebbbd5.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Check out Home Depot’s online deals. They have several Milwaukee tools that come with a free battery.

I’ve purchased the M12 1000 lumen light with a free 2.0 battery for the same price as the tool-only unit, which showed up yesterday (2-day shipping) and ordered the 1250 lumen M12 Searchlight yesterday that comes with a 3.0 Red Lithium battery For only $20 more that the bare tool.

• 2 months later...

If anyone sees a deal on the fuel table saw with the 12 amp hour battery, please let me know.

Home Depot has had a special of the day, twice now with in the last couple months for $499.

At the time, I didn’t have the cash available (that day).

I got the money set aside now.

I don’t know if anyone will have a deal on it for Black Friday or not.

i have been on the fence about the fuel or the corded dewalt with the big wheeled stand for about the same price.

It's been a week or two since I bought four third and fourth, but the M12 Rocket light is on clearance for $120, with a free 2.0Ah battery included as part of the current promo.  Also, YMMV, but the M12 Surge kit is $199 with a free battery, just $50 more than the bare tool with three 2.0Ah batteries and a charger included.

The free battery promos are a good opportunity to stock up.  I use mine almost daily with my heated gear (gray and black hoodies and soft shell jacket).  I also use my various Rocket lights when I host parties or dinners, as all of my furniture is outside.  Now that it's getting colder the Ridgid forced air heater is getting a bit of use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...