What did you do today? A thread dedicated to the general use of tools in your projects.

99_XC600

had to nail down some squeaky subfloor before the hardwood goes in next week, used Pasload's special subfloor gun and my rol-air air buddy.. yes i know the compressor is to small to run a framing nail gun, but i wanted to see what it could do!

had to nail down some squeaky subfloor before the hardwood goes in next week, used Pasload's special subfloor gun and my rol-air air buddy.. yes i know the compressor is to small to run a framing nail gun, but i wanted to see what it could do!

Rolair and Paslode, a man after my own heart!

feb8e206f1a8430fc8bd024aae9f2704.jpgI didn't use this tool today, but I bought it if that counts. Hopefully doing some trim work this weekend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did a lil bit of maintenance on wifey a car today I blew out the air filter and cleaned the inside of throttle body they get dirty and can make the car run a lil rough I also blew it out with my Buddy Buddy Buddy compressor love that thing

Nice. I didn't realize that Toyota had dual throttle bodies on it's V6

Did a lil bit of maintenance on wifey a car today I blew out the air filter and cleaned the inside of throttle body they get dirty and can make the car run a lil rough I also blew it out with my Buddy Buddy Buddy compressor love that thing

how r u liking ur airbuddy?

how r u liking ur airbuddy?

. Lovin it bro so easy to carry around and so quite when I ha the car on and blowing out the motor I couldn't even tell it was running I had to look at the gushes to see if it was filling. I have a small trim job that I'm gonna use this with coming up soon and I know it's gonna do great I will post pics when I do.
  • Like 1

. Lovin it bro so easy to carry around and so quite when I ha the car on and blowing out the motor I couldn't even tell it was running I had to look at the gushes to see if it was filling. I have a small trim job that I'm gonna use this with coming up soon and I know it's gonna do great I will post pics when I do.

i love mine as well its great for trim work

• Like 1

Today I replaced a window in my aunts 90 year old house, it went about like you'd expect it to lol

My house is only 60 years old and I need to replace some windows. I don't envy you on a 90 year old house!

Thats nice looks well uses i love when tools are worn in and well used adds so much character

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yeah its been around the block a time or two. Still a screw driving son of a gun. I thought about getting a new one, but this one still runs so great I hate to retire it. I need to clean it up and show it some love.

Today, tomorrow and Wednesday I am taking a federal interdiction course. When I say I fell asleep in class today......TWICE....please know that I am not lying.

Meanwhile, I have a stack of 2x4s sitting on my sidewalk waiting for me to turn them into a plywood cutting station and a support wall for another lumber rack in the shop. Sometimes work really interferes with important stuff!

Yeah its been around the block a time or two. Still a screw driving son of a gun. I thought about getting a new one, but this one still runs so great I hate to retire it. I need to clean it up and show it some love.

Lol ahhh tools love being dirty and marked up hahah

Lol ahhh tools love being dirty and marked up hahah

Yeah the new tools look real nice but there is something about opening one of the drawers in the tool chest and seeing one that looks like this! I sat this down on the shop floor and left it and thought I ran it over with the bobcat. Luckily my old man saw it and yanked it out of the way!

Today, tomorrow and Wednesday I am taking a federal interdiction course. When I say I fell asleep in class today......TWICE....please know that I am not lying.

Meanwhile, I have a stack of 2x4s sitting on my sidewalk waiting for me to turn them into a plywood cutting station and a support wall for another lumber rack in the shop. Sometimes work really interferes with important stuff!

it sure freakin does bro lately it's been all work and no play for like the past month or so.

Yeah the new tools look real nice but there is something about opening one of the drawers in the tool chest and seeing one that looks like this! I sat this down on the shop floor and left it and thought I ran it over with the bobcat. Luckily my old man saw it and yanked it out of the way!

Thats a close call man would be a shame to lose that

it sure freakin does bro lately it's been all work and no play for like the past month or so.

Dude, normally I don't complain about work but it's been a real be-hotch for a while now. Gotta love the budget minded. Do more with less. Then do more. Then.....let's change benefits. Yeah.....now.....do more with less......FOR LESS!

• Like 1