What do you drive?

electromage

I'll start:

nh7Bi4yl.jpg

2008 BMW 535i Sport, Space Gray.

No performance mods, lowered slightly, ham radio. Just bought it this summer, but I plan to mod it some more.

1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Laredo, Charcoal Gray.

2" lift, 30x9.5" Tires, JCR front bumper, cone intake, stainless exhaust w/Flowmaster 50, upgraded injectors, '91+ cooling system, Durango steering gear w/C-Rok brace, ZJ steering linkage, LED lights all around (everything except driving, fog, and spotlight for beam quality), dual battery system, onboard inverter, ham and CB.

All work done by me so far.

Exploring the beautiful roads of Washington

CuyQqJrl.jpg

And the other stuff

gH1xTRHl.jpg

• Like 3

I am still driving my first treat to myself after I got out of college, 04 Dodge Ram with the 5.9 Cummins. 4 door short bed with a six speed. My wife keeps telling me to get a new truck but I would feel like I was cheating on my truck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

05' Colorado. Can't beat it for the MPG. As long as I get another year or two out of it I'll be good and on my way to a full size.

Odd, most people I know want smaller trucks. One of my clients restored a 70's Toyota Pickup, I think he used a rebuilt 2M, upgraded carbs, airbags, and a custom steel and hardwood flatbed. It looks awesome.

• Like 1

Odd, most people I know want smaller trucks. One of my clients restored a 70's Toyota Pickup, I think he used a rebuilt 2M, upgraded carbs, airbags, and a custom steel and hardwood flatbed. It looks awesome.

I need a bigger truck for work and family. The only thing that holds me back other than having a payment is the mpg. I get around 23 mpg overall, the new full size trucks are getting closer to where I feel comfortable.

My brother and his fiancé had the 6cyl Ranger for years. She bought it in 96 and traded it for .... I freakin' kid you not...a goat. Brian the goat actually. Cute bugger. Anyways the Ranger had minimal issues and next to no maintenance. When they traded it it had no rust issues even for NH and had over 300K! The guy is still driving it around, I see it every once in a while in my town about 25 miles from his farm.

• Like 1

My brother and his fiancé had the 6cyl Ranger for years. She bought it in 96 and traded it for .... I freakin' kid you not...a goat. Brian the goat actually. Cute bugger. Anyways the Ranger had minimal issues and next to no maintenance. When they traded it it had no rust issues even for NH and had over 300K! The guy is still driving it around, I see it every once in a while in my town about 25 miles from his farm.

That's sick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk