What do you drive?

electromage

3 hours ago, Foneguy said:

Maybe the fun part is trying to drive 2 vehicles home..... drive each one a little and walk back to get the other ....

????????

seriously drive safe and enjoy !!!!!

I'll have to take a photo of her next to my Charger. It'll look like two lingerie models sitting next to each other ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I'll have to take a photo of her next to my Charger. It'll look like two lingerie models sitting next to each other ?

And maybe add a couple of lingerie models doing a "Price is Right" pose 👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2014 Sentra and 1986 monte ss that I have owned since it was new in oct 85, t top black with red stripe, seat covers and undercoated since new.

Maintain both in good order both mechanically as well as visually, with the monte needing new paint soon as the primer is showing through the non clear coat enamel, but no rust, even underneath is a rust free joy to work on though a little oily from the undercoating in places that doesn't get a wash when need be.

Monte Carlo.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, betamaxman said:

2014 Sentra and 1986 monte ss that I have owned since it was new in oct 85, t top black with red stripe, seat covers and undercoated since new.

Maintain both in good order both mechanically as well as visually, with the monte needing new paint soon as the primer is showing through the non clear coat enamel, but no rust, even underneath is a rust free joy to work on though a little oily from the undercoating in places that doesn't get a wash when need be.

Monte Carlo.jpg

Love me a monte ss ..... I had an 80 monte back in the day when young hoodlum !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Finally posting in this thread because last December I picked up a 2018 F150 Platinum FX4, Max Tow, love the 36-gallon tank and all the bells and whistles...too bad it doesn't have the 2019 Limited's 3.5 EB HO engine!

XWhNDOP.jpg

8J4TXHh.jpg

isyQup4.jpg

rykwMbH.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I was hoping that my 2006 Sierra 1500 SLT would hold on, but the head gasket blew last week and I have to order the parts.  It's been a good truck so far, with over 316k miles.  I got it on a whim in 2007 with about 38k on the odometer.

Hopefully after the head gasket repair and a knock sensor, it will make the drive to Louisiana.  I plan to buy a newer daily driver but keep the GMC for work and (maybe) play. 

2 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

I had a 2003 Sierra 1500 SLT and sold it with 100K.  Loved that truck.  I had to sell it because I have two kids and the extended cab wasn't big enough in the back for them.

That was the story of my life fifteen years ago.  Had two kids when I enlisted, so I bought a '99 Sentra.  In 2007 the third was born, so when I walked into the Ford dealership later that year I had three criteria: used, crew cab, and preferably 4WD.  The only used truck on the lot was a shiny green Sierra SLT Z71, a much nicer truck than I thought I'd ever own.  Shortly after the purchase, we found out my wife was pregnant again, so maybe I should have gotten a minivan instead.

• Like 1