What do you drive?

electromage

Mine - 2013 Chevy Cruze ECO. I have a daily 75 mile commute (Mostly Highway) and I purchased it when gas was almost $4.00 a gallon. I get about 40 MPG during the week and about 600 miles per tank.

Her's - 2005 Jeep Liberty Sport. Owned it for about 6 years and It's been a great vehicle. Currently has about 160k on it, She's saving up for JK Unlimited. Probably going to get rid of it in January. Not sure yet.

My swiss army knife of a vehicle - a 2003 VW Jetta Wagon TDI 5spd. Upgraded injectors, injection pump, tune, and rear airbags inserted into the springs to tow my 5x10 enclosed trailer set up for my trim work business.

50mpg highway all day long

46mpg city

32mpg towing

Wow! Airbags too? Awesome stuff! Awesome mileage!

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi Quad-Shortbed 4x4 (with open recalls -hate dodge right now!)

1989 Jeep YJ small lift, 33's, rock crawling bumpers, and a few other mods

My brother bought a 2015 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 short bed. I installed a roll up hard bed cover, rack, arb style truck tent, rock sliders, CB, Ham, wips (bad-ass truck)

Father-in-law just bought a Jeep trailhawk. He asked me to off-road it and test its capabilities

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2004 honda civic Si (ep3) driving on progress lowering springs, xxr rims +25 offset, rear upper and lower sway bar, hid headlights/fog lights interior and exterior led lighting, rear carbon fiber wing, short ram air intake (injen) and it's my baby

That sounds like fun, what's "ep3"? Got any photos?

• 1 month later...

I just picked up an S3. It's basically an upscale Golf R underneath, not that there is anything wrong with that. It's a sweet little motor, and they seriously underate the horsepower. 292HP and AWD for all season fun and it's been tested at 4.4 to 60... I think it's closer to 350HP. All that and it gets over 30MPG and a usable back seat and the pop up LCD for the Nav makes me giggle! It goes like stink but looks like any other of the zillion Audi's here in the North East so it doesn't stand out too much.

ETA - because this is the TIA board...I already checked to see if a 2x4x8 can fit through the fold down rear seat and up on the dashboard; it does with room to spare but moving blanket required :P

• Like 1

2007 MINI Cooper S, no mods yet but got plans for JCW exhaust and maybe a Brembo brake upgrade. I'm 6'2" and 350lbs and it always makes people laugh when I say I drive a MINI, but its comfortable and as much as its a cliche it drives like a go-kart and I drive round with a permanent cheesy grin on my ugly mug!

post-51312-0-30315000-1451588460_thumb.j

post-51312-0-01092300-1451588471_thumb.j

post-51312-0-99013300-1451588478_thumb.j

• Like 2

My swiss army knife of a vehicle - a 2003 VW Jetta Wagon TDI 5spd. Upgraded injectors, injection pump, tune, and rear airbags inserted into the springs to tow my 5x10 enclosed trailer set up for my trim work business.

50mpg highway all day long

46mpg city

32mpg towing

Nice!

I had a '98 Jetta with the diesel in it. I put a taller 5th gear in the transmission and got 55 mph out of her. It ended too soon.

I used to work in a garage but got sick and tired of the work so I don't consider myself automotive inclined

My vehicle is '01 F-250 with the 7.3 Powerstroke. I put a veggie fuel system in and actually this makes it vehicle number 3 that I've owned and run on veggie oil. Have a regular little "refinery" to filter and what have you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nothing currently, Drunk Driver Slammed in my parked G35 coupe :( after 7 years i didn't think it end that way :(((

That sucks man. Drunk driving ruins everything.

that happened to me, too, except I was driving my vehicle, at 65mph, walked away with a bad whip lash and concussion, couldn't believe it wasn't worse. The other vehicle flipped upside down when I slammed into it. And I was 4 hours away from home.

Zach, my work truck is a big Sprinter van, ladder rack, hitch, more space for me to get new tools for! Whaddaya think of vans for your work?

Vans have really become the thing over the years especially with the smaller Eco vans more and more there's more in the road and at HD getting supplies.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach, my work truck is a big Sprinter van, ladder rack, hitch, more space for me to get new tools for! Whaddaya think of vans for your work?

I've never used one. And around here where I live no body uses vans. Just a few painters. What kind of work do you do? Is it hard to get ladders and materials off the ladder racks? If seen this thing that lets the rack come down the side of the van. And swings back up on top. But I haul a lot of materials some times. Send a pic of your van. If you can? I would really like to see it. Cause I have thought of getting one.

Miller

Just like but mine's dually. I work for plumbing/hvac company. I imagine putting racks on one side of the van inside for tools, and leave the rest for material. It's got 13'6" or so inside lemght and at least 6'3" height. Thats a lot of lumber stuffed inside!

One problem might be if your winters get bad- no 4x4 on the van, unless you can find one already modded with