Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

I figured we could use a thread for Lowe's clearance items, now with these sales your milage may vary due to Lowe's pricing being a per-store system. This thread is meant for closeout items and not advertised sales(though those can also be posted but probably deserve their own tread). You can post pics that show the price and item number or you may describe the item and price. Please post your city, if not your store number(or street name) so we know where these deals are located.

All items located in Tampa, FL (Waters location):

4WzNrwO.jpg

PrlWTYi.jpg

QSGPVuN.jpg

s2xYZK7.jpg

S1L9uJt.jpg

This is a B&D gyro screwdriver

s3tFOtP.jpg

I saw but didn't think about taking a pic of the 1/4" and 3/8" SAE and Metric 11-piece socket sets(no ratchet) for under $10

Also, $1.50-$3 individual Kobalt crowsfeet and xtreme access sockets back on sale. http://www.lowes.com/Search=kobalt+xtreme+access?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=kobalt+xtreme+access#

WOW you can't even get a single 5AH battery for that. buy them all !!

59c46e051d0d0ce21ef0ff9526a88efe.jpg

5ah brushless 20V blower for $99 in Pace, FL.

I figured we could use a thread for Lowe's clearance items, now with these sales your milage may vary due to Lowe's pricing being a per-store system. This thread is meant for closeout items and not advertised sales(though those can also be posted but probably deserve their own tread). You can post pics that show the price and item number or you may describe the item and price. Please post your city, if not your store number(or street name) so we know where these deals are located.

All items located in Tampa, FL (Waters location):

4WzNrwO.jpg

PrlWTYi.jpg

QSGPVuN.jpg

s2xYZK7.jpg

S1L9uJt.jpg

This is a B&D gyro screwdriver

s3tFOtP.jpg

I saw but didn't think about taking a pic of the 1/4" and 3/8" SAE and Metric 11-piece socket sets(no ratchet) for under $10

Also, $1.50-$3 individual Kobalt crowsfeet and xtreme access sockets back on sale. http://www.lowes.com/Search=kobalt+xtreme+access?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=kobalt+xtreme+access#

That is just an insane deal, even at $200 it's a pretty good price. I don't need a blower but I'm still seriously considering making the rounds at various Lowe's to find one...they don't even have the blower on their site.

. Bmack I recommend it man I have it and it's a very impressive blower to have and runtime is awesome compared to others it's really light weight and easy to maneuver, I would pick up another if I could.
  • Like 1

I called my local Lowes and the guy was rude and didn't seem all that interested in helping me out. He's probably telling all of his buddies to buy them out lol. No but Lowes really does have some of the worst service I have ever seen. Never around when you need someone to help you out. At this point I think they see me coming and hide. Oh well acmetools will get my local business because the service is top notch.

I called my local Lowes and the guy was rude and didn't seem all that interested in helping me out. He's probably telling all of his buddies to buy them out lol. No but Lowes really does have some of the worst service I have ever seen. Never around when you need someone to help you out. At this point I think they see me coming and hide. Oh well acmetools will get my local business because the service is top notch.

Lowe's has the WORST customer service of all time. I will ONLY ever buy items at Lowe's if it's on sale. If Home Depot had a greeter that punched me in the face every time I entered the store, I'd still prefer to shop at Home Depot.

BTW, I'm happy to see this thread start to gain some traction. Is there interest in permathreads for Sears, Amazon(Warehouse) and HD? I really like this community and I think deal threads are the way to help it grow and obviously help our current members. I don't mind doing some leg work and research to do my part. There are some deals that I haven't posted simply because I didn't think it was thread-worthy and don't want to be one of those guys that starts a million different threads.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114