New Hilti 12v Sub-Compact Set

HiltiWpg

Just checked out the new Sub-Compact tool set. Very impressed. So much so, I ordered a set!

The size, weight and balance are ridiculous. They are not going to win any torque competitions but they are insane for the size and price. Full Hilti lifetime warranty applies.

$239 USD for the 3 tool kit, 2 batteries, charger, bag and belt hooks.

The set comes with a 3/8 hammer drill/driver, 1/4 impact and 1/4 drill driver.

https://www.us.hilti.com/m_12_v_sub_compact

If you are after a great gift or in my case, an ultra compact and ultra light service set, jump on it! Not sure how long it is on sale for.

On a side note, I own the M12 Fuel stuff.

The Hilti ergonomics are much better. The balance is significantly better and lighter too. Kijiji will be seeing some M12 stuff!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

• Like 2

for $239 USD that is a smoking deal for the 3 tools batteries charger bag...

in Canada same thing would be well over $600

impact tool only $248

hammer drill kit $199

drill driver kit $189

ggg.png

These look pretty nice! Unfortunately, I've just started to invest in Milwaukee's 12v lineup..

Are these the only tools Hilti has for 12v?

I'm right there with you, very tempting to pick these up but I've been expanding my m12 line, currently I have 8 tools in the Milwaukee line. If I had some extra cash laying around I'd probably pick these up just to have something hilt I, wants again you guys are tempting me!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a multitool and as you say a miniature sawzaw like milwarkees! Which we use all the time cutting plasterboard boxes into double tacked ply lined walls in retail units. Killed 2 milwarkees so far lol. Unfortunately I can justify a new line of 12v stuff as I'm tied into the 22v and festool/protool drill drivers. Would have been nice to see a removable chuck system rather than having a separate drill driver and screw gun.

I'd like to see a multitool and as you say a miniature sawzaw like milwarkees! Which we use all the time cutting plasterboard boxes into double tacked ply lined walls in retail units. Killed 2 milwarkees so far lol. Unfortunately I can justify a new line of 12v stuff as I'm tied into the 22v and festool/protool drill drivers. Would have been nice to see a removable chuck system rather than having a separate drill driver and screw gun.

The interchangeable chuck isn't something we see here in North America. I watched a few videos featuring the swappable chucks and thought that would be a great idea!

I think you are 100% correct about a multi tool! That is something I would buy in an instant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

as much as it pains me I will have to pass on this incredible deal......if I didn't have the M12 fuel set up already  I would be all over this......thanks for the post and heads up just the same.....

• Like 1