Amazon Deals Permathread

JimboS1ice

12 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

Ordered! Thanks Bmack?? says it will ship in 1-2 months so let's see what happens

I'm still waiting for my SK hammer set from January to ship but they don't charge you until it ships. If you really want to kick the gift horse you can complain to Amazon after a couple months and see if they'll give you a credit...if it were Sears or Lowe's, I kick. Amazon has good service, so no kicking.

I imagine with how much Wera Amazon sells that this will ship sooner rather than later. It's too bad it's not a hex set or I would have bit. I have two torx screwdriver sets and the Wera security driver/4" bit set and honestly don't use torx THAT often.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for my SK hammer set from January to ship but they don't charge you until it ships. If you really want to kick the gift horse you can complain to Amazon after a couple months and see if they'll give you a credit...if it were Sears or Lowe's, I kick. Amazon has good service, so no kicking.

I imagine with how much Wera Amazon sells that this will ship sooner rather than later. It's too bad it's not a hex set or I would have bit. I have two torx screwdriver sets and the Wera security driver/4" bit set and honestly don't use torx THAT often.

Ya me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Free tool/batter when buying Flexvolt kits on Amazon, this might be the deal that  pushes me to get the 60V circular saw as I hear the DCD996 is a beast of a drill....

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_518917242_1?ie=UTF8&node=15019022011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=SB3QP8XY6N8TAWXWWN5S&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=2952924602&pf_rd_i=B01H9BLW90

Free tool/batter when buying Flexvolt kits on Amazon, this might be the deal that  pushes me to get the 60V circular saw as I hear the DCD996 is a beast of a drill....

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_518917242_1?ie=UTF8&node=15019022011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=SB3QP8XY6N8TAWXWWN5S&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=2952924602&pf_rd_i=B01H9BLW90

You've heard right it's almost scary to use lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/26/2017 at 7:05 AM, DPSElias said:

I hope the track saw will be included in this deal if it gets released by then. I don't need either of the free things but I could at least sell them.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114