What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Ordered some more Ryobi stuff today, this time OPE, 18v mower(my yard is less than 60x22 mowable), trimmer and blower. Sad but true, all 3 of them have rafter hooks, puzzles me to no end why DeWalt refuses to put em on their saws etc.  @Bremon :P

• Like 2

17 hours ago, D W said:

4 weeks to ship the Makita sub compact drill from the USA to AUS. It was $240AUD (~$150USD) including shipping and 2 x 2.0ah batteries (also not sold in AUS). Well worth it. It's a better drill than the Metabo imo.

That's awfully high praise! Damn it Milwaukee, I'd settle for a sub-compact m12 let alone a sc m18

• Like 1

How long will it last on a single charge [emoji4]

doesn't last long but the charge time is pretty quick.

You going detectives dude?

We don't have any detectives. Do my own investigations. This is more for off duty use.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

doesn't last long but the charge time is pretty quick.

We don't have any detectives. Do my own investigations. This is more for off duty use.

Ahhh, got you. I'm still in the market, I haven't carried off duty in maybe fifteen years and don't own a handgun. I'm probably going with the G36 in 9mm. Right now my duty carry is a Smith and Wesson M&P45. Great weapon system.

• Like 1

Ahhh, got you. I'm still in the market, I haven't carried off duty in maybe fifteen years and don't own a handgun. I'm probably going with the G36 in 9mm. Right now my duty carry is a Smith and Wesson M&P45. Great weapon system.

I carry the m&p 40 on duty. I rarely carry off duty. The shield has a $75 rebate going right now. I got mine from palmetto State armory.com. after rebate it will come out to $214. Too good to pass up.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

I carry the m&p 40 on duty. I rarely carry off duty. The shield has a $75 rebate going right now. I got mine from palmetto State armory.com. after rebate it will come out to $214. Too good to pass up.

Yeah good price, here's a link for a modification company that has some really good parts for you...

https://hyvetechnologiesbuilder.com/

• Like 1

On 5/13/2017 at 9:52 AM, comp56 said:

Are these all the rage they claim...

IMG_20170513_50874.jpg

I've only ever used them on mild steel, they're great for that but some people have said they dull quickly, I've used quarter inch bit relentlessly and it hasnt dulled.

It was late last week, but I bought a Tekton torque wrench (I might have cheeped out), a 24" Tekton rachet and 4 of the Milwaukee ticks for $10.00 a piece from Home Depot. I have not been hearing many god things about the Tick, but for 66% off I figured I would give them a shot.

FB82

• Like 1

I've only ever used them on mild steel, they're great for that but some people have said they dull quickly, I've used quarter inch bit relentlessly and it hasnt dulled.

They are so so decent value

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, FlaveNico said:

Picked these up brand new off Craigslist. 25 bucks!!! Work really well so far while cutting the lawn and trying to listen to my podcasts. So far impressed.

8f9d51218fa15c10fd6d830113a52aa1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update after using for a few hours.  the loops around the ears aren't plastic they are foam that incases the cables, still pretty comfortable. at first i didn't think id like the volume/ control switch because its too big but i got used to it. the Big buttons are a huge plus!!  it is however placed (for me) a little to low. if it were higher up i could clip it to a pocket on my t-shirt but its to low for that. performance wise though I like it.  I sorta modified my lawnmower so it revs higher but its way louder so before id need to wear earmuffs over my in-ear bose headphones to hear without missing a few parts but these really do a good job at blocking out enough noise to where i can hear discussions on what I'm listening to with easy.

• Like 2