What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

I picked up the Channellock 426 6-1/2" Tounge and Groove Pliers. These pliers are small yet big enough to work. Useful everywhere. Fits nicely on my back pocket or tool belt without adding too much weight. I have a set of the larger pliers however this set is lighter and can take care of most tasks.

I picked up the Channellock 426 6-1/2" Tounge and Groove Pliers. These pliers are small yet big enough to work. Useful everywhere. Fits nicely on my back pocket or tool belt without adding too much weight. I have a set of the larger pliers however this set is lighter and can take care of most tasks.

I have a Milwaukee tongue and grove pliers around that size I keep in my electrical bag.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a new Master force router combo. And built a router to go with it. Really like this router

I was contemplating that kit. Either that one or the Bosch colt with plunge base. Do you feel the size will keep you from getting into certain spots?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm a cabinet installer and I was tired of using some really REALLY OLD hand me down tools that barely worked...so i took advantage of the Black Friday deals that just passed...picked up some decent stuff  ;-)  ;-)

PhotoGrid_1448645002955_zps8dje9drk.jpg

Wow, you cleaned house with the tool deals Pepin!!

• Like 1

I was contemplating that kit. Either that one or the Bosch colt with plunge base. Do you feel the size will keep you from getting into certain spots?

No I have not ran into any trouble with it yet. It is a little but the for the price and what you get you cant beat it. I have it set up in my router table most of the time. It allows you with the kreg insert plate to adjust everything from the top. You do have go unlatch it so move up and down but you can change the bits from above without pulling out the router.

No I have not ran into any trouble with it yet. It is a little but the for the price and what you get you cant beat it. I have it set up in my router table most of the time. It allows you with the kreg insert plate to adjust everything from the top. You do have go unlatch it so move up and down but you can change the bits from above without pulling out the router.

Thanks