What tools did you buy today?

JimboS1ice

Got these in today crew I got a star drive but socket set, puller and scraper set and I also got in my Hansen socket tray set so I can start organizing

Looking forward to find out how you like the bit sockets when you get a little use on them...

Picked up a few things the past week or so.

From Menard's I got a Bosch 15ga nailer. $80 on clearance with rebate made it $50.

From Home depot I got a diablo blade for my Bosch cordless drill and a husky pneumatic angle grinder. (Rebate week at Menard's so HD price match on those).

From amazon I got a Snappy made in USA countersink bit set. Pretty good week.

IMG_20160101_243456380_zpsvl8p7k6t.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Picked up a few things the past week or so.

From Menard's I got a Bosch 15ga nailer. $80 on clearance with rebate made it $50.

From Home depot I got a diablo blade for my Bosch cordless drill and a husky pneumatic angle grinder. (Rebate week at Menard's so HD price match on those).

From amazon I got a Snappy made in USA countersink bit set. Pretty good week. IMG_20160101_243456380_zpsvl8p7k6t.jpg

You know rich your going to love those snappys. They are an awesome set, I've got the Festool and non Festool versions and love them.

Nice deal rich, is the rebate on menards site?

The rebate is for anything they sell. HD only matches non sale items and in store purchases. For Menard's when. Something is bought in store or online the rebate will be attached to the receipt. At menards .com at the top is their rebate tracker. You can fill it out there. it still has to be printed and mailed off though.

The rebate is for anything they sell. HD only matches non sale items and in store purchases. For Menard's when. Something is bought in store or online the rebate will be attached to the receipt. At menards .com at the top is their rebate tracker. You can fill it out there. it still has to be printed and mailed off though.

I buy a lot of my wood at menards, they have a lot larger selection of panels and smaller dimensional lumber than HD but the quality doesn't seem to be as good either.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy a lot of my wood at menards, they have a lot larger selection of panels and smaller dimensional lumber than HD but the quality doesn't seem to be as good either.

Jimbo

Agreed. I tend to buy most of my lumber from Lowes actually. Feel their quality is a little better than HD's

Picked up the Milwaukee M12 PVC shears and a Kreg jig

Shears are used all the time here. Love the trade specific tools from Milwaukee like this and their other plumbing cordless items (spin cutters, pex expansion, etc)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea dude I have the copper tubing cutters and they are really nice, don't use it everyday but it makes cutting pipe a lot easier.

Jimbo

Yep, and cutting existing piping, when done for the day, spray it down with wd-40 to clear out moisture and lube it. Maybe white silicon spray after.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This came in the mail today.b6bd84883a19a169ac877c0c6e4625df.jpg

The Bosch OMT blade storage box. $9.95 with free shipping is hard to beat, plus I needed something to keep all my blades a little more organized...then I bought this tool!b4074da676b4786c88a28dff554b220b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1