New Toy

Santi_78342

Well I went and picked this up at Cabela's today. It's the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm Performance Center. Even though Dan said to just go with the regular Sheild, I opted for this one after handling them both today. The fiber optic sights are super nice. Plus the trigger is 10x better than the regular Shield. Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow or Monday!

Was planning on walking out with a Browning Buckmark as well but they didn't have the model I wanted in stock. So that will have to wait.

• Like 5

Good pick Santi! I just picked up a shield about two weeks ago. 9mm No thumb safety. I needed a gun for ccw and my XD .40 is to big to hide at the 4 o'clock on me. Great gun enjoy. I see a TIA shoot in the future. Arnt you from WI?

Yes sir. I live about 15 minutes east of Madison.

Just got back from shooting this thing. I love it! Put 200 rounds of WWB through it without any issues. I might try out some Talons for it, but other than that I won't be changing a thing.

I definitely recommend this gun. Now time to clean her up.

• Like 1

Just got back from shooting this thing. I love it! Put 200 rounds of WWB through it without any issues. I might try out some Talons for it, but other than that I won't be changing a thing.

I definitely recommend this gun. Now time to clean her up.

Nice, glad you got to shoot it. And 200 rds. Is just starting to break her in. Good luck with your purchase.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]