New 12V (10.8V) brushless

jeffmcmillan

Nice stuff Jeff. You can get the impact gun on eBay or Amazon UK and Germany but it's pricey. I have been making to with my PS22 brushless screw driver and truthfully, I'd go Bosch over the Milwaukee M12s any day of the week but that because I really like the super compact size, they don't over power the Milwaukees. I find myself using my CXS and PS22 as my primary drills every time. The impactor would be nice but not for the price listed right now! I'm sure they will come down when the FINALLY get here. The 12v grinder is freaking awesome.

• Like 1

I love my Bosch 12v stuff that i have,ive been wanting the cutoff tool since I saw the release data. there's a few items ive seen at lowes that are on my 12v to get list.  FL12,Jigsaw,impactor.  the size of the 12v drill and hex driver are amazingly small,which is one reason why i went with them.

12v stuff is also the perfect size my kids hands,my son loves using them.

I love my Bosch 12v stuff that i have,ive been wanting the cutoff tool since I saw the release data. there's a few items ive seen at lowes that are on my 12v to get list. FL12,Jigsaw,impactor. the size of the 12v drill and hex driver are amazingly small,which is one reason why i went with them.

12v stuff is also the perfect size my kids hands,my son loves using them.

. Hmm I'm gonna have to use that one for the wifey and tell her that the kids and her need these ;) we will see how it goes..
  • Like 3

Well, it's not like the US is a big market or anything.... LOL

Bosch does have a lot of 12v stuff I kinda like, like Chris said they are significantly smaller than the M12 stuff. The cutoff/grinder thing is something I could find a use for, and when they offer the drill and impact driver both in brushless, I may take the plunge (bonus points if they offer the pocket driver in brushless, double bonus points if they offer a 1/4" and 3/8" square drive impactor).

Well, it's not like the US is a big market or anything.... LOL

Bosch does have a lot of 12v stuff I kinda like, like Chris said they are significantly smaller than the M12 stuff. The cutoff/grinder thing is something I could find a use for, and when they offer the drill and impact driver both in brushless, I may take the plunge (bonus points if they offer the pocket driver in brushless, double bonus points if they offer a 1/4" and 3/8" square drive impactor).

They already have some of those in brushless:

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-PS22-02-12-volt-Brushless-Batteries/dp/B00HUCUF7E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1454435333&sr=8-2&keywords=bosch+12v+brushless

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-PS32-02-12-volt-Brushless-Batteries/dp/B00HUCUF4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454435333&sr=8-1&keywords=bosch+12v+brushless

The Bosch brushless impacts arent available in USA yet. they already have a 1/4 hex and 3/8 square one recently released in EU.  1/4 square would be pretty sweet.

They already have some of those in brushless:

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-PS22-02-12-volt-Brushless-Batteries/dp/B00HUCUF7E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1454435333&sr=8-2&keywords=bosch+12v+brushless

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-PS32-02-12-volt-Brushless-Batteries/dp/B00HUCUF4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1454435333&sr=8-1&keywords=bosch+12v+brushless

The Bosch brushless impacts arent available in USA yet. they already have a 1/4 hex and 3/8 square one recently released in EU.  1/4 square would be pretty sweet.

1/4" 12v rachet would be slick too

• Like 1

The 12v grinder is very cool :) i was impressed with the power !!!

Yeah it is uber cool. I can't tell you how many times I grabbed my Dremel when I should have grabbed my m18 Fuel grinder because I thought it was too small a job to break out the big boy and subsequently regretted the decision because the Dremel while a fantastic tool for smaller things took too long and made it a chore for a medium sized job. That 12v grinder packaging looks like a great 'tweener for when you have a tight spot but still want to do a decent cut on something.

Found a new local shop, and look what I've found! Yay! A 2x18V VAC from makita and the GWS 10,8 V-EC mini-grinder from bosch. And an sweet attachment to my makita BL grinder, and impact rated hex angle for drill/impact driver. Hope it survive a few screws and holes now and then.

post-50323-0-15006200-1455054197_thumb.j

post-50323-0-42001700-1455054381_thumb.jpost-50323-0-04499600-1455054942_thumb.j

Also, a nice birthday surprice for myself:

post-50323-0-61158900-1455054123_thumb.j

Really nice heat output, though a bit warm outside to really test it out. It is a bit to wide for my taste (any smaller, and the height would be to short). At least I cand get something to grow in. :P

That Bosch jacket is the next thing on my list. I would really like to try out that Makita vacuum as well curious to see what you think of it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

First impressions is at least very good. 

+ Very high quality feel. 
Everything from motor to hinges (rubberized steel) to wheels impressed. The wheels look kinda flimsy on pics, but in reality has almost no roling friction, and is rubberized with a smooth solid feel to it. The entire VAC feels like it is made out of a high quality plastic and rubber. The seals and HEPA-filters are great, motor-house feels like one solid thing, and the main on-off switch is light to the touch, and a delight. The hose Connection feels great, but the unit is perhaps not the best in regards to storing the hose on the unit, but does an OK job.
+ Fairly silent. Especially in battery mode. :D Now I can suck in the night. ^^
+ Both large and small hose included. They can also be Connected togheter. 

- Heavy
Ok, the backside of the medal, from a high quality feel is that it felt heavier than what I first though. Not a real problem for me, I got to admit. It's "good weight". 
- A bit weaker in battery-mode than you might expect from a 2x18V batteries (which usually is almost as good as wall-Power) But then again, 30 mins Runtime on 5Ah is great. Wonder if it might be possible to make it pull more... hmmm. Not a huge shock though, since you get the hint when they say it is only 320W (70W suction Power) on battery, VS 1050W (350W suction Power) when Connected to the wall.
The question is, is it enough? It was good enough for some standard cleaning, but haven't tried it on any Power Tools yet.

Only real bummer is the price, which was in the steper corner (650-750 USD) in my country. (got it for 593 usd after a small bit of hagling :P) But you can feel and see that Makita havnen't cut any corners on this one.
  • Like 1