kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

I bought these when they went on sale last. Very nice drivers. Handles take a little getting use to but these are my beater set.

Oh snap! This qualifies for the gedore 10% once added to the cart PLUS the thanks2tia code stacks on top of it! Comes to $39.69! Dang!
00c74fdd0178683bbe58c5a384ecfccb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I can tell you I took advantage of the three piece Gedore pliers set with bottle opener. It was listed as sold out but I still got it the same week I ordered it. I've ordered several thinks from KC and they will continue use to get my business when I need or want a particular hand tool.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I can tell you I took advantage of the three piece Gedore pliers set with bottle opener. It was listed as sold out but I still got it the same week I ordered it. I've ordered several thinks from KC and they will continue use to get my business when I need or want a particular hand tool.

such an addiction! having a daily tool doesn't help the spending either lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, plumbfitter said:

I agree with that. I also wished the SAE set had a standard end rather than the ball end.

On 12/10/2016 at 1:02 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

having bought the Wera torx set from the deal of the day, I wish the SAE hex+ set came in this style instead of the tool pouch:

WR073593-2__57901__83163.1461688069.jpg?

Yep me too. The tool pouch is to 1980s. The clip is really helpful.

13 hours ago, ChrisK said:

That really is a great set. I am giving it as gifts to a number of people this year for Christmas. It is still a pretty crazy deal. It has a couple different manufacturers discounts on it and then the TIA discount. It is still damn near BF/CM pricing. On January 1st, I probably have to raise it back up to regular selling price...which will suck... 

https://www.kctoolco.com/gedore-s-8393-3-piece-pliers-set/

You know @KC_Tool, I was thinking, if you really wanted to feed the addictions around here, you'd come up with a special TIA batch shipping program so that people could take advantage of your tools of the day deals without having to worry about shipping.  Basically, you sign up for the program and then order as you like, but your order wouldn't be shipped until you reach the threshold for free shipping.

I have no idea how your inventory / order system is set up or if this would even be practical.  However, speaking for my personally, there have been a number of TOTD deals that I would have loved to have jumped on, but I don't want to spend the $$$ each time to get to free shipping.  However, if I could buy one a week for a couple of weeks until I get to free shipping, then BOOM, box o goodies is headed way!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

I almost reported this post. :) LOL

haha I guess the whole post didn't publish....

just say no...nancy Reagan I'm buying this tool!...lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

That really is a great set. I am giving it as gifts to a number of people this year for Christmas. It is still a pretty crazy deal. It has a couple different manufacturers discounts on it and then the TIA discount. It is still damn near BF/CM pricing. On January 1st, I probably have to raise it back up to regular selling price...which will suck... 

https://www.kctoolco.com/gedore-s-8393-3-piece-pliers-set/

What is the discount???? I keep seeing it in the topics but cannot find it in the post!

2 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

What is the discount???? I keep seeing it in the topics but cannot find it in the post!

The list price is absurd at $167.44. Our Sale price is $69.00 with 10% off for an additional manufacture discount and then stack another 10% for TIA. You can do the math. I can't really come out and say it... ;)

16 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

The list price is absurd at $167.44. Our Sale price is $69.00 with 10% off for an additional manufacture discount and then stack another 10% for TIA. You can do the math. I can't really come out and say it... ;)

Sorry, I meant what is the code?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Thanikanan
    Newest Member
    Thanikanan