kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

The "newkct" code is still live too, if you haven't used it up yet...  Not sure if it is supposed to be though.

(Looks to have been removed since this was posted.)

Edited by JMG

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 2:20 PM, NicolasRamos said:

Buys 51 piece set... only uses #1 Phillips...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More accurate: Buys 51 piece set....   Buys different  cheap 10 piece set for a couple bucks to keep in the work rig and only uses those because wihas are too expensive to drop in ?/lose/break/have someone walk off with. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

The mini ratchet kit has one of the best bit holders that I have ever used, you'll enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool! I have a cheap Husky bit holding ratchet that i keep in the veto MCT for emergencies, it has saved my ass before, but I always hated the horrible plastic case thats nearly impossible to remove the inserts from without flipping it upside down! Also the case has an opening right over the receiver. 

husky microdriver.jpg

cool! I have a cheap Husky bit holding ratchet that i keep in the veto MCT for emergencies, it has saved my ass before, but I always hated the horrible plastic case thats nearly impossible to remove the inserts from without flipping it upside down! Also the case has an opening right over the receiver. 

husky microdriver.jpg

Your in for a hell of an upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk