kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 8.16.18 AM.png

Ugh. So much want, so little money.

55 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

On another side note. If people are looking for a free set of twinforce thehogring.com has some up for GAW on their IG account. Check them out.

http://www.thehogring.com/2017/01/04/review-knipex-diagonal-super-cutters/

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 10.58.49 AM.png

That's a great giveaway! I already entered.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, JMG said:

@KC_Tool Curious as to if there is a reason you do not carry roofing tool brands like Freund or Wuko.

Fantastic question. I don't really have a good answer other than I've never heard of those brands. Now I do! Ill check them out. Any insight/expertise you have would be welcomed!

17 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

Fantastic question. I don't really have a good answer other than I've never heard of those brands. Now I do! Ill check them out. Any insight/expertise you have would be welcomed!

None to speak of per se. I have been looking at edge rollers for turning edges on duct diverters, as most duct suppliers fail to understand the relevance of installing them, by not offering designs that include them. In the process, I also started looking at standing seam roof installations, and the US tool manufacturers just don't cater to the custom realm of installations and their tool offerings are klunky in comparison to some of the Freund hand seamers available, as an example. The Malco edge roller is an abomination compared to euro offerings. So, I had to ask, as there is a somewhat limited availability of those brands as well as others here in the states.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JMG said:

None to speak of per se. I have been looking at edge rollers for turning edges on duct diverters, as most duct suppliers fail to understand the relevance of installing them, by not offering designs that include them. In the process, I also started looking at standing seam roof installations, and the US tool manufacturers just don't cater to the custom realm of installations and their tool offerings are klunky in comparison to some of the Freund hand seamers available, as an example. The Malco edge roller is an abomination compared to euro offerings. So, I had to ask, as there is a somewhat limited availability of those brands as well as others here in the states.

Very cool. I will reach out to them today!

RAU and ESE also make roofing tools. ESE seems to be a US company started by a German immigrant, and a quick search on RAU did not turn up any real info.

Stubai is another one to look at.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rrich1 said:

We need to be able to put items into a cart for a week at the sale price so more deals of the days can be combined.@KC_Tool

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I suggested that they let us buy several deals of the day over time but not ship them until the total reaches some threshold for free shipping. This would be dangerous but it would be fun. 

• Like 3

That's what does me in on the KC tool of the day deals most of the time they don't qualify for free shipping, and because of free shipping and Amazon prime I can't deal with paying for shipping especially if its 1/2 or more the cost of the tool.

• Like 2

That's what does me in on the KC tool of the day deals most of the time they don't qualify for free shipping, and because of free shipping and Amazon prime I can't deal with paying for shipping especially if its 1/2 or more the cost of the tool.

$50 free shipping threshold gets dangerous ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, DR99 said:

Like when the deal is for a 2 pack of impact bits for $2 and you end up spending $25 by the time you add enough to make the $6 shipping not hurt.

I'm pretty sure the shipping was lowered sometime last year, I remember it being more like $10 to ship. The trick is to keep looking and find stuff you want from KC and putting it in your cart, then when a good deal of the day comes up you're splitting the cost of shipping between three items or you're hitting your free shipping threshold.

Worst case, support them because it's a small American business and the cost is the same as Amazon.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure the shipping was lowered sometime last year, I remember it being more like $10 to ship. The trick is to keep looking and find stuff you want from KC and putting it in your cart, then when a good deal of the day comes up you're splitting the cost of shipping between three items or you're hitting your free shipping threshold.

Worst case, support them because it's a small American business and the cost is the same as Amazon.

Very good point, Ryan from KC has been awesome to us here, shipping is a bitch not gonna lie but getting the 10 percent off and sticker hookups plus hands down the best customer service of any online retailer, one order i got mis picked and I ended up with 2 metric sets they sent the right item no questions asked and I kept the mistake, also you get a German made bit with every order and a thank you note, that just makes me want to keep hitting add to cart

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk