rrich1

kc tool co deal of the day

431 posts in this topic

If you didn't see our GAW on IG you should check it out. Free tools aren't too shabby.

I'll do a $25.00 gift card contest for TIA members who repost the contest. I already saw BMack and Jimbo repost (so they are entered). Ill pick the winner out of TIA members (that notify me via email @ ryan@kctoolco.com with a screenshot of the repost) randomly. If enough people repost I might do 2 winners.

5 people like this

7 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

If you didn't see our GAW on IG you should check it out. Free tools aren't too shabby.

I'll do a $25.00 gift card contest for TIA members who repost the contest. I already saw BMack and Jimbo repost (so they are entered). Ill pick the winner out of TIA members (that notify me via email @ ryan@kctoolco.com with a screenshot of the repost) randomly. If enough people repost I might do 2 winners.

Seriously, this guy >>>

Ryan, you are THE MAN!

1 person likes this

Very generous bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

very generous Ryan. what if our sn on here and instagram are different? i know this one is passed. maybe doing a tia hashtag if you do it again? 

1 person likes this

really want todays gedore impact set. 

1 person likes this

It was sort of a spur of the moment. Didnt get a ton of traction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bradm
    Newest Member
    Bradm