kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

If you didn't see our GAW on IG you should check it out. Free tools aren't too shabby.

I'll do a $25.00 gift card contest for TIA members who repost the contest. I already saw BMack and Jimbo repost (so they are entered). Ill pick the winner out of TIA members (that notify me via email @ ryan@kctoolco.com with a screenshot of the repost) randomly. If enough people repost I might do 2 winners.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

If you didn't see our GAW on IG you should check it out. Free tools aren't too shabby.

I'll do a $25.00 gift card contest for TIA members who repost the contest. I already saw BMack and Jimbo repost (so they are entered). Ill pick the winner out of TIA members (that notify me via email @ ryan@kctoolco.com with a screenshot of the repost) randomly. If enough people repost I might do 2 winners.

Seriously, this guy >>>

Ryan, you are THE MAN!

• Like 1

Very generous bro!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There was some discussion of the Workmo stuff a month or more back. It certainly isn't cheap but it is on tool of the day.

Would be interested in a comparison of some of the major storage brands. I wish I could afford it but you are looking at 10K in merchandise just to do a comparison piece.

https://www.kctoolco.com/tool-of-the-day/

• Like 2

Yeah this is the actual first Workmo I have actually seen. It is pretty awesome. I would use something like this more than the Gedore tool trolleys or the even more expensive Assistents. Like @BMack37 mentioned though...i wish I had the money for it too.

How much is organization worth?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

Anyone ever seen these before. We just started talking to them a few weeks ago. German Pliers made in Germany for less than $50. I like them for the pricepoint. They start off a little stiff but they have their charms.

https://www.kctoolco.com/search.php?search_query=FIT&section=product&_bc_fsnf=1&brand[]=49

First I saw was your post on IG. They look damn nice!

Anyone ever seen these before. We just started talking to them a few weeks ago. German Pliers made in Germany for less than $50. I like them for the pricepoint. They start off a little stiff but they have their charms.

https://www.kctoolco.com/search.php?search_query=FIT&section=product&_bc_fsnf=1&brand[]=49

Never seen them before but they look nice. Are those their only models?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On 5/6/2017 at 1:05 AM, rrich1 said:

Never seen them before but they look nice. Are those their only models?

Yeah its kinda weird actually. They only sell two products. Go with what you know I guess!! :)

Gratefully, I just received a $25 gift card from KC Tools! (Thanks Ryan!) Somehow I know this is going to end up with me spending a lot of money I don't have, hahaha.

I have a long list thanks to the European screwdriver sets not including a PH3, and those Felo wood handled screwdrivers..and Gedore being a surprise favorite screwdriver(wanting the non-striking cap version for the tool bag)...and those Hazet screwdrivers...and of course my Knipex addiction. Plus those FIT look interesting and I don't have any Orbis. Damn it, soo many tools and not enough money!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Gratefully, I just received a $25 gift card from KC Tools! (Thanks Ryan!) Somehow I know this is going to end up with me spending a lot of money I don't have, hahaha.

I have a long list thanks to the European screwdriver sets not including a PH3, and those Felo wood handled screwdrivers..and Gedore being a surprise favorite screwdriver(wanting the non-striking cap version for the tool bag)...and those Hazet screwdrivers...and of course my Knipex addiction. Plus those FIT look interesting and I don't have any Orbis. Damn it, soo many tools and not enough money!

Just remember, "you don't spend money on tools, you save money with tools".

• Like 2

Nice! Thanks to Ryan for sure!

My gedore's have squeezed past my Napa Witte drivers as my favorite. They are just such a solid screwdriver. If it were me I'd use it towards some wiha ball end Allen head drivers. I need the metric (I think) set or the gedore wood handle drivers. They look so nice.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114