kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

Some of you already have done this and you have no idea how grateful I am to you, if you have bought or even dealt with us on a professional level would you mind leaving us a Google Review. I can't promise you anything in return, due to Google's terms of conduct, other than the damned finest hand tool shopping experience this side of Wuppertal. Thanks again to all who have already contributed and thanks to those will. Love you guys! #TIACREW

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KC_Tool said:

Some of you already have done this and you have no idea how grateful I am to you, if you have bought or even dealt with us on a professional level would you mind leaving us a Google Review. I can't promise you anything in return, due to Google's terms of conduct, other than the damned finest hand tool shopping experience this side of Wuppertal. Thanks again to all who have already contributed and thanks to those will. Love you guys! #TIACREW

Like Jimbo, apparently links are not high in the electronic vocabulary of KC Tool.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=kc+tool+olathe+ks&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS615US615&oq=kc+tool+olath&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.3506j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=lie&lkt=LocalPoiReviews

Review left Ryan. You guys are hands down the best. Period. Thanks bro ?????????

• Like 4

4 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

Did that last week for you. My business gets a lot of work from Google reviews.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I was browsing through KC's sale section and found a couple really good Wera insulated set deals.

$30 for either set, at least $5 cheaper than the lowest sale price I've ever seen. Including the Amazon Prime day deal.

https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-006145-vde-insulated-slotted-phillips-screwdriver-set-rack/

160_i_6_rack_copy__55745.1492012604.jpg?

https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-347777-vde-insulated-slotted-phillips-square-screwdriver-set-rack/

WR347777-1__00435.1478116581.jpg?c=2

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I want that kit soo bad but I can't justify it...nor do I have room for it. I'd have to buy another tool box for it! haha

My hammer drawer is worth the sacrifice, I’ve been wanting to peg board them for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb