rrich1

kc tool co deal of the day

JimboS1ice    7,625
2 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

This is one of the better hacksaws around. 

my hacksaw game could use an upgrade

KnarlyCarl    4,942
On 6/2/2017 at 7:01 AM, JimboS1ice said:

On 6/2/2017 at 8:54 AM, ChrisK said:

Really?!?!?!? Who forgot to put a link to his own website????? Hmmmmmmmm??????

HAHAHA this is great, just catching up on stuff LOL

• Like 3

KC_Tool    325

Some of you already have done this and you have no idea how grateful I am to you, if you have bought or even dealt with us on a professional level would you mind leaving us a Google Review. I can't promise you anything in return, due to Google's terms of conduct, other than the damned finest hand tool shopping experience this side of Wuppertal. Thanks again to all who have already contributed and thanks to those will. Love you guys! #TIACREW

• Like 4

ChrisK    5,412
1 hour ago, KC_Tool said:

Some of you already have done this and you have no idea how grateful I am to you, if you have bought or even dealt with us on a professional level would you mind leaving us a Google Review. I can't promise you anything in return, due to Google's terms of conduct, other than the damned finest hand tool shopping experience this side of Wuppertal. Thanks again to all who have already contributed and thanks to those will. Love you guys! #TIACREW

Like Jimbo, apparently links are not high in the electronic vocabulary of KC Tool.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=kc+tool+olathe+ks&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS615US615&oq=kc+tool+olath&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.3506j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=lie&lkt=LocalPoiReviews

Review left Ryan. You guys are hands down the best. Period. Thanks bro 🤙😎😬👌🏻👈🏻🔥😜

• Like 4

BMack37    3,614
4 hours ago, KC_Tool said:

Did that last week for you. My business gets a lot of work from Google reviews.

• Like 3

Foneguy    1,356

Ryan... review left (buddy x).....

thanks for all you do for us .... TIACREW 

• Like 3

BMack37    3,614

I was browsing through KC's sale section and found a couple really good Wera insulated set deals.

$30 for either set, at least $5 cheaper than the lowest sale price I've ever seen. Including the Amazon Prime day deal.

https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-006145-vde-insulated-slotted-phillips-screwdriver-set-rack/

160_i_6_rack_copy__55745.1492012604.jpg?

https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-347777-vde-insulated-slotted-phillips-square-screwdriver-set-rack/

WR347777-1__00435.1478116581.jpg?c=2

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tmcrepairs1
    Newest Member
    Tmcrepairs1