kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

And it works every time Jimbo!

Yea I've been flirting with this deal all morning but if I get it I'm going to get the screw driver set then that's like 42 plus 9 dollar shipping so I don't want to pay that so might as well add a tool then 65 bucks later do I really want that for a ratcheting drive handle? Lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I've been flirting with this deal all morning but if I get it I'm going to get the screw driver set then that's like 42 plus 9 dollar shipping so I don't want to pay that so might as well add a tool then 65 bucks later do I really want that for a ratcheting drive handle? Lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I end up picking it up I'll most likely add some flex bit screwdrivers to get a little more clearance in certain spots.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have those(not that set, I made a set that deleted the two smaller slotted but added the PH3 and a stubby PH2), one of my favorite screwdriver sets.

I have those(not that set, I made a set that deleted the two smaller slotted but added the PH3 and a stubby PH2), one of my favorite screwdriver sets.

I was looking to get these http://www.kctoolco.com/felo-neon-ergonic-6-pc-set-slotted-phillips-p/f62689.htm for my truck. I like the case to keep them in.

I was looking to get these http://www.kctoolco.com/felo-neon-ergonic-6-pc-set-slotted-phillips-p/f62689.htm for my truck. I like the case to keep them in.

I do not have experience with those but I am hesitant to trust Felo's screwdriver cases, the case for my precision set was terrible. I have quite a bit of Felo tools and the case was soo out of the ordinary, it felt like something you'd get at HF. I ended up replacing it with a nylon tool roll which I really like. Their screwdriver are top notch and for that price it's like getting a case and a couple of screwdrivers for free.

Keep in mind that a Snap On Instinct single screwdriver is about $20. I have a full set of Snap On Instincts, not even close to being as nice as the hex-shaft Felos.

Here's a size comparison for several makes, all are PH2.

zeExzPV.jpg

I do not have experience with those but I am hesitant to trust Felo's screwdriver cases, the case for my precision set was terrible. I have quite a bit of Felo tools and the case was soo out of the ordinary, it felt like something you'd get at HF. I ended up replacing it with a nylon tool roll which I really like. Their screwdriver are top notch and for that price it's like getting a case and a couple of screwdrivers for free.

Keep in mind that a Snap On Instinct single screwdriver is about $20. I have a full set of Snap On Instincts, not even close to being as nice as the hex-shaft Felos.

Here's a size comparison for several makes, all are PH2.

zeExzPV.jpg

Thanks. I bought the wera hex shafts on black Friday and like them. Didn't know if I needed another set just like them or not. For $10 more I could get two of the cheaper Felo sets to keep in mine and the wife's vehicle. Case doesn't need to be super tough, just to keep from losing anything and knowing if something is gone.

I got a whole day to ponder it. :)

HD has a witte set for $30 with the fiber handles k am looking g hard at as well. Descisions descisions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584