kc tool co deal of the day

rrich1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Finally, I can get on the forum again. This is an awesome deal. I been shifting away from Klein and getting more Knipex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? ?

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum @KC_Tool how about that beautiful 10% off coupon for TiA forum members? ;)

This 10% off code will work for now :) "NEWKCT" can be used twice per customer until Oct 31st. Go check out their new site

Good deal on the Wera Kraftform hex shaft screwdriver set ($37) https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-007680-kraftform-plus-slotted-phillips-screwdriver-set-rack/

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Welcome to the forum @KC_Tool how about that beautiful 10% off coupon for TiA forum members? ;)

This 10% off code will work for now :) "NEWKCT" can be used twice per customer until Oct 31st. Go check out their new site

Good deal on the Wera Kraftform hex shaft screwdriver set ($37) https://www.kctoolco.com/wera-007680-kraftform-plus-slotted-phillips-screwdriver-set-rack/

Oh cool, didn't even notice that, but they haven't posted anything.

Yes, I saw they have a new site, guess I missed that part of the coupon code thanks!

7 hours ago, khariV said:

I like the new website but there's no longer a link to the tool of the day. Luckily, the old URL still points to it. I clicked and what did I find?

Foot chain mail!!!!!

https://www.kctoolco.com/ox-head-ox-445-0000-foot-and-shin-guard/

i have no idea why, but I want one! 

The link to the sale/clearance/tool of the day is in the drop down "SHOP" menu to the left of the search bar. It's all "stickied" to the far left.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Oh cool, didn't even notice that, but they haven't posted anything.

Yes, I saw they have a new site, guess I missed that part of the coupon code thanks!

They JUST joined. I noticed they were using the TiACrew hashtag on Instagram and figured I'd ask them, they joined the forum next day and responded to me on IG letting me know...that's fantastic that they responded like that, rather personable which has been all but lost in retail.

• Like 1

They JUST joined. I noticed they were using the TiACrew hashtag on Instagram and figured I'd ask them, they joined the forum next day and responded to me on IG letting me know...that's fantastic that they responded like that, rather personable which has been all but lost in retail.

Ya, told me he's working on a discount, cool guys I posted on IG about them that's how I got the swag pack, glad to have them aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Ya, told me he's working on a discount, cool guys I posted on IG about them that's how I got the swag pack, glad to have them aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was kind of bad timing, the forum went down the same day they joined.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584