New Video?

EEtwidget

Just remember in the long run not paying property taxes will save you some serious cash Dan. I still can't believe they are 12 grand where you live

that is insane, I'd be renting out camping spots on that big yard of his......

The joke is not lost on me ha but I was surprised to see just how many tools they make

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

They have a very large lineup of tools in their platform and the thing is is their newer lithium packs still work on their older NiCad models.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you kidding, Dan isn't going to give away a house that is worse 400K +! But there might indeed be a new video soon, you just have to be paitient. I know all too well that time and labor that goes into editing video, and the lengthy time it takes to upload full HD footage to youtube.

Dan pays 12k for taxes on a 400k house? something wrong there, where is this house on a bus stop? I pay almost a third of that for a house that is worth closer to double that.....

Property taxes in Chicago area are huge. People always say but you live in Cali.  yup I live in Norcal, we have trees,mountains,snow,warm and cold weather,fishing,hiking,camping,all that stuff. Dont need a giant house althou they are all over around here. We paid $152k for our house(1200 sqf) 1.5 years ago our property taxes are close to $2k a year. i have a decent sized lot .2 acres Im pretty much in my garage all the time.

Anyways yeah this Ryobi giveaway seems awesome,quite a few items in that list I could use right now.

Are you kidding, Dan isn't going to give away a house that is worse 400K +! But there might indeed be a new video soon, you just have to be paitient. I know all too well that time and labor that goes into editing video, and the lengthy time it takes to upload full HD footage to youtube.

Obviously I'm kidding. Just something that was said during P.Scope. Had to be there I guess.

& the Ryobi comment about them including everything they make wasn't really a joke, I'm impressed with the number of tools being given away. This is truly an epic giveaway!

But not I must watch Zombies!

• Like 1