What is your go to hammer?

Stercorarius

Estwing and Bostitch antivibe for claw hammers,Estwing engineer hammer,Some circa 1990's Craftsman ball peins with hickory handles,stanley ball pein with graphite handle, A large assortment of SnapOn deadblows.

That graphite Stanley ball pein has been to hell and back for me. Love that thing. Super jealous of the snap ons.

I was an Estwing man for years. My elbow got tired of swinging the 24 oz framing monster. I switched to the Dewalt Mig welded hammers about 6 years ago. Love them! I have the framer and the smooth face. When doing finish work I have an old Stanley 16 oz smooth face. 

There's a few folks that have Stilletos, I think NER and Rego have one at least. The Snapon deadblows are nice,ive had mine for at least 10 years now,the handles are awesome. Good deadblows are a must have in industrial settings. Stanley compocast deadblows are pretty good too

• Like 1

There's a few folks that have Stilletos, I think NER and Rego have one at least. The Snapon deadblows are nice,ive had mine for at least 10 years now,the handles are awesome. Good deadblows are a must have in industrial settings. Stanley compocast deadblows are pretty good too

Speaking of NER where's that guy been haven't seen him in a while?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk