Looking for dewalt 20v cordless screwgun

george frontino

Hey TIA and crew

I'm looking for the dewalt 20v cordless screwgun. I dont need batteries or charger, unless you are willing to include them. I would like the case

Try eBay, got mine baretool for 90 last spring when it came out. Or go to IHLcanada.com, they have a great price on them all in Canadian dollars even shipping will come up in Canadian dollars.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey TIA and crew

I'm looking for the dewalt 20v cordless screwgun. I dont need batteries or charger, unless you are willing to include them. I would like the case

George, talk to Chrisk. He just picked one up and a 5.0 battery. You may not need the battery so would be even less. I think he got it through the Canadian co. That jimbo recommend. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji41]

George, talk to Chrisk. He just picked one up and a 5.0 battery. You may not need the battery so would be even less. I think he got it through the Canadian co. That jimbo recommend. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji41]

Baretool is 99 CAD, I don't think they have a kit with a hard case for the screw gun, if you get the kit I believe it just comes with a bag, but that's about the best deal out there, you can get it with some 4.0s for 2 and some change on there I think I saw.

Jimbo

George, I would definitely recommend going through IHL Canada. As far as the gun goes, I haven't used it yet. When I get my new shop I'll be hanging a lot of drywall and will shoot a video of it then to give my opinion. All I can tell you is the gun feels great, I would have liked to have gotten the Bosch but the Dewalt is a solid feeling machine and is really inexpensive with the brushless motor. Plus, I really like Dewalt tools.

• Like 1

George, I would definitely recommend going through IHL Canada. As far as the gun goes, I haven't used it yet. When I get my new shop I'll be hanging a lot of drywall and will shoot a video of it then to give my opinion. All I can tell you is the gun feels great, I would have liked to have gotten the Bosch but the Dewalt is a solid feeling machine and is really inexpensive with the brushless motor. Plus, I really like Dewalt tools.

Working on a video of that and the cut out tool as well! Should be up in the next few weeks!

Jimbo

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114