New Wiha Extra Heavy Duty Driver Set

wildroamer

I'm so jealous of you guys and your German and Swiss screwdrivers I have 3 sets of snap on instincts in the more rare colors grey,yellow, and red white and blue and have some loose snappy hard handles in white, clear,black and orange and a set of violet torqs and 1 lone green and 1 pink instict . I have other sets of Klein and Milwaukee and pink matco wittes and have singles or pairs of Macs,matco, Napa wittes and craftsman pros .

My ratcheting screwdrivers are snap on is red bull racing colors,pink and green but have a black and gold craftsman pros. I have more lol I love to collect screwdrivers I have a couple wihas and a wear circuit tester screwdriver and my wittes is all the German I have. I'd like more but don't know where I'd put them lol I already have a set of bel air blue snap ons coming heck all my snap on sets are still in the plastic.

I just use the loose ones as they are all good I use my old craftsman clear and blue drivers as beaters. Sorry for ramblings lol got alot.

• Like 1