Shop Your Way points thread

BMack37

2 hours ago, rrich1 said:

since the lates update how is everyone doing points wise? I either win 1 time (app or computer) 250 points, or not at all. I have lost $8 in points the last two days. I had $15.

1 to 2 wins on the app a day, .25 mostly but a couple of .50 and 1.00 today for both me and my dog's account. Web app has been .25 a day at best but a couple 1.00 have been there too this week(which shocked me). Most people are commenting less luck than I've been getting, which is odd because I have terrible luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this deal ends soon so jump on it if you can. You should not use points to purchase to gain the full rebate points.

100% back in points for use on future orders:

13" tool bag $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-13-in-tool-bag/p-00937535000P

13" tool box(plastic) $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-13-inch-tool-box-with-tray-black-red/p-00952013000P

Lufkin 25' tape measure $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/lufkin-25'-x-1inch-self-centering-power-tape/p-00931543000P

Craftsman 12-wrench caddy $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-12-wrench-organizer-black-organizer-with-handle/p-00965272000P

Craftsman folding utility knife $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-folding-lock-back-ulility-knife-red/p-00938000000P

Craftsman LED pocket light $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-led-pocket-light-in-various-colors/p-034VA89548312P

• Like 1

On 11/21/2016 at 11:14 PM, BMack37 said:

I think this deal ends soon so jump on it if you can. You should not use points to purchase to gain the full rebate points.

100% back in points for use on future orders:

13" tool bag $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-13-in-tool-bag/p-00937535000P

13" tool box(plastic) $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-13-inch-tool-box-with-tray-black-red/p-00952013000P

Lufkin 25' tape measure $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/lufkin-25'-x-1inch-self-centering-power-tape/p-00931543000P

Craftsman 12-wrench caddy $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-12-wrench-organizer-black-organizer-with-handle/p-00965272000P

Craftsman folding utility knife $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-folding-lock-back-ulility-knife-red/p-00938000000P

Craftsman LED pocket light $3.99, $4.03 back in points: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-led-pocket-light-in-various-colors/p-034VA89548312P

This ended on the 22nd which must have been a mistake but its live again until 12/6.

I know we've joked about Lufkin tape measures but TBH after the Ace $1 sale, they've become my favorite tape measures for the 1/2 measurements(every measurement shows length and half length) and 1/8" measurement scale.

I have a few of the LED lights, very useful and surprisingly bright, they're brighter than the free with coupon HF light.

I also have one of the plastic tool boxes, I use it for my pneumatic accessories like extra fittings, teflon tape and tire fillers. It's a pretty terrible box but it works.

• 4 weeks later...

This is showing "Doorbuster" http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/instantwin/5-win-1000-instant-win-game/43218?lid=SWEEPS_1_CTA&rioptype=LP&sid=ITx20161219TriggeredLYSweepsQualCommBatchx2

ONLY play it if it's a "Doorbuster" the sweeps doesn't reset until next month, DB should be $5. Hurrry before SD finds it.

• 2 weeks later...

KMart is offering 100% points back for "Smart Sense" brand purchases. It's basically their house brand, I just bought some trash bags, bleech and toilet paper, just stuff I'd normally buy at Target and it gave me $40 back in points. So that means more free Knipex.

6 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

KMart is offering 100% points back for "Smart Sense" brand purchases. It's basically their house brand, I just bought some trash bags, bleech and toilet paper, just stuff I'd normally buy at Target and it gave me $40 back in points. So that means more free Knipex.

was just in there today, what once was  plentiful crapsman tool aisle is not plagued with even cheaper chinese stanley tools

12 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

was just in there today, what once was  plentiful crapsman tool aisle is not plagued with even cheaper chinese stanley tools

Yeah, it's sad. The KMart I had to go to (because all others are closed) apparently has an off-duty officer stationed there every evening...and inside it basically looks like it's been looted and all fixtures look like they're from the 90s. Sears looks to be taken a lot better care of than KMart. I normally just order online so I never go into Sears anyway.

I guess we all have our price, you have to pay me $40 to go into Kmart.

1 minute ago, BMack37 said:

Yeah, it's sad. The KMart I had to go to (because all others are closed) apparently has an off-duty officer stationed there every evening...and inside it basically looks like it's been looted and all fixtures look like they're from the 90s. Sears looks to be taken a lot better care of than KMart. I normally just order online so I never go into Sears anyway.

I guess we all have our price, you have to pay me $40 to go into Kmart.

Most of them have closed by me, except for the one in the next town over, problem is the prices are so jacked there for daily commodities, sears is getting far and few between too

On 1/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, BMack37 said:

This is still active, I had $15 worth of points before buying some things I'd be buying at Target for roughly the same price but Target doesn't give me:

QCE8HsP.jpg

Which is several pairs of Knipex or some Gearwrench, Irwin, Grip On, Wera, Wiha, Witte, etc

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Sweet I'm trying to rack up points to use toward those locking knkpex hose clamp pliers.

Here's a free $5

Download the "Fount" app you will receive $5 in your SYW account automatically! (Only for iOS users)
If you download the "Fount" app you will receive $5 in your SYW account automatically!

To Get Started, Follow These Steps:

1)Download the Fount app

2)Use your SYW email to create an account (I would use a different password though.)

3) In the promo code field- enter "GIFT15" or you WILL NOT get the points.

4) Go to your email and confirm your account.

5) Go check your SYW account (it was available for another member within 5 minutes!)

6) If you spend $25 using the Fount app you will get $10 more dollars within 2 weeks. (It connects to and acts similar to the SYW app but with less features).

7) if for some reason it does not auto attached to your account, you go to the app and click in the bottom right-hand corner on "me" and scroll down to Shop Your Way account and put your information in there.

Currently only available on iOS!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, justinkendall said:

I can't win any points to save my life.

Besides Wild Wins Wednesday and another game(it's only this week) none are really paying out. The app is down to about 50-75 cents a day, a couple days you can win $1. The kmart 100% back in points is the real winner right now. Though I have earned about $15 points without that counted but that's including the $5 from the Fount app. It goes in waves. You also have to look for doorbusters, that's where it starts to add up. I'll generally just open the page, then refresh and scroll anytime I'm near the computer. I'm not going to really make too much of an effort, at a certain point it doesn't make sense to put in the time. I mostly multitask or devote very little time. If you''re putting 30 mins of 100% focus into it a day you're not getting your time's worth. Also, I probably wouldn't do it with a single account, two accounts gives you twice the benefit with little time invested. Be careful, they've been cracking down on multiple accounts. 

BTW, I will say the Smart Sense stuff has been comparable to name brand in both cost and quality. The toilet paper is very close to Charmin.

1 minute ago, BMack37 said:

Besides Wild Wins Wednesday and another game(it's only this week) none are really paying out. The app is down to about 50-75 cents a day, a couple days you can win $1. The kmart 100% back in points is the real winner right now. Though I have earned about $15 points without that counted but that's including the $5 from the Fount app. It goes in waves. You also have to look for doorbusters, that's where it starts to add up. I'll generally just open the page, then refresh and scroll anytime I'm near the computer. I'm not going to really make too much of an effort, at a certain point it doesn't make sense to put in the time. I mostly multitask or devote very little time. If you''re putting 30 mins of 100% focus into it a day you're not getting your time's worth. Also, I probably wouldn't do it with a single account, two accounts gives you twice the benefit with little time invested. Be careful, they've been cracking down on multiple accounts. 

BTW, I will say the Smart Sense stuff has been comparable to name brand in both cost and quality. The toilet paper is very close to Charmin.

The Fount app is the only way I've gotten any points.

I'm on my computer all day any way so when I need a break from what I'm working on I've been checking the site. I did spend a bit of time the other day going through all the sweeps and entering them when I had nothing else to do. I have noticed everything on the SYW site seems to be more expensive than from other places, even from the same vendor compared to their website.

3 hours ago, justinkendall said:

The Fount app is the only way I've gotten any points.

I'm on my computer all day any way so when I need a break from what I'm working on I've been checking the site. I did spend a bit of time the other day going through all the sweeps and entering them when I had nothing else to do. I have noticed everything on the SYW site seems to be more expensive than from other places, even from the same vendor compared to their website.

Yeah, I don't bother to browse SYW anymore. I just buy from Sears, they have a lot of great tools online. Obviously I buy a lot of Knipex but a lot of Wera too. I'd try to keep something Craftsman tool in your cart, I was seemingly generating $10 off $20 tool surprise points on both accounts for months...it was amazing for my Knipex collection. I haven't been getting many useful surprise points lately, I have a $8 off $45 I can use but the others are for clothing and sporting goods.

My only further advice is to try to play on off hours, I rarely seem to win during the day so I play around 10pm if I can. Though sometimes I will miss it completely when they take the site down. I also sticky-ed the SYW thread on slickdeals, those people spend a LOT of time on SYW and SYW blogs, a lot of my free points posts come from there. They also tend to announce DBs and find hidden sweeps.

8 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Yeah, I don't bother to browse SYW anymore. I just buy from Sears, they have a lot of great tools online. Obviously I buy a lot of Knipex but a lot of Wera too. I'd try to keep something Craftsman tool in your cart, I was seemingly generating $10 off $20 tool surprise points on both accounts for months...it was amazing for my Knipex collection. I haven't been getting many useful surprise points lately, I have a $8 off $45 I can use but the others are for clothing and sporting goods.

My only further advice is to try to play on off hours, I rarely seem to win during the day so I play around 10pm if I can. Though sometimes I will miss it completely when they take the site down. I also sticky-ed the SYW thread on slickdeals, those people spend a LOT of time on SYW and SYW blogs, a lot of my free points posts come from there. They also tend to announce DBs and find hidden sweeps.

Thanks for all the advice. I found the slick deals thread.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, justinkendall said:

Thanks for all the advice. I found the slick deals thread.

My pleasure, it's a lot more fun to me when others are also benefiting. This is why I started or post a lot in the deals threads, I get the same enjoyment if it's me or a friend getting the deals.

Somebody please help me ....

i have points ... and then magically about 3 times a week I have "surprise" points.

whenever I go to use them, I can't find them..... there is never a use points button that I can find .....

What am I doing wrong ..... I know some of you guys are brilliant when it comes to this 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina